Shoot i did recently in abandanded building.(NSFW)

yea that is my main thing i have the nasty habit of centering to much, ill try to work on that more.
but once again thanks for all the comments, it all goes to making inprovements.

all are super shots....
is she a pro model.?...if it is so, she shd have cared for her bra line. more distracting.
her face is super and eyes eyecatching.
i agree with the additional blank space in some photos, to be cropped.

I think a little bit of PP would make these images great!!

no she is not a professial model , she just loves makeup and photography. Great for me, there is really nothing in photography that she will not try. This weekend coming or the one after we are getting together again and she is bringing a friend this time, should be fun.

Im going to have to disagree with the majority above. While the lighting and technical aspects are strong, the "hand/arm bra" is really overdone and looks so fake. If she's not comfortable showing the top, than keep it on... women don't walk around holding their arms over their breasts naturally and it looks very forced.

Oh. Well, I always have something nice to say.....but......I have to agree with Myalover. I don't think there is anything wrong with the way you shot them but dang, tan lines are so not cool. Also, as a model she could use more expression in her face. She is soooo pretty, she could work it a little more.

Most reactions

Back