Shoot the photographer

esszeeeye

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Second attempt to post first pics here...

Photographers should be shot..we have too many in our family...lol

boattrip080908319.jpg

IMG%5D
IMG%5D

nevans-bucket

Last edited:
IMG%5D
two more
IMG%5D
of us...nope,no show..seems like there is a problem with posting my pics from photobucket,read the sticky,tried again...advise ?

IMG%5D

Last edited:
this should be a fun thread to watch! :)

We have a theme thread over in the Photo Themes on photographers that got photographed, it is here :D !

IMG%5D
two more
IMG%5D
of us...nope,no show..seems like there is a problem with posting my pics from photobucket,read the sticky,tried again...advise ?

IMG%5D
Well, this is one of the two you are trying to show.
newhotel-7-908023.jpg

What you are doing is trying to (I think) is wrap an HTML code with IMG tags, that won't work, Use the one marked as "IMG Code".

You definately have a handful of pictures of photographers/camrea weilders in your gallery so I can't find for certain which one specifically was the second you mentioned. I count 4 images containing an SLR, 2 Point and shoots and two video cameras, I just dunno. The only one I know you tried to display for fact is the one above.

esszeeeeye: when you want to link your photos to this site, make sure you go to the FOURTH line below the photos in Photobucket, always the FOURTH, and copy (have the system, for out of Photobucket the links get copied automatically) and paste the URL which must already be wrapped in to the
B]!

esszeeeeye: when you want to link your photos to this site, make sure you go to the FOURTH line below the photos in Photobucket, always the FOURTH, and copy (have the system, for out of Photobucket the links get copied automatically) and paste the URL which must already be wrapped in to the -brackets[/B]![/QUOTE]

PB layouts vary from user to user as per preferences, I only have two, "Direct link" and "IMG code" That's why I stated the line ID, just to be on the safe side.

Oh. I didn't know that. Thought it was the same for everyone. For me there are FOUR lines ... oops! :oops: Thanks for the clarification, Battou!

Oh. I didn't know that. Thought it was the same for everyone. For me there are FOUR lines ... oops! :oops: Thanks for the clarification, Battou!

Yeah no problem. To clarify a little further.

Mine
Picture20.jpg

As before mentioned I have my preferences set to show only the two links I use (I can change this if I so pleased with the "customize links" button but I set it that way for a reason :D ). However when I view esszeeeye's PB account, It appears with the default options. Given that change despite my status as logged in I can not garentee that what I see is the preferences that esszeeeye has set.

esszeeeye's
Picture19.jpg

AHA !!

Thanks guys-there appears to be a few things going on,here...

1-I'm in Indonesia,and sometimes images do not appear...like here..

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=138833

-checking out Zandman's posts..I get 1 2 3 4 and NO images..(tried reloading,nothing) sorry,guy..
(the kid is a wizz-took him bowling,last week-he beat me w/ THREE strikes..he's never played before..lol)

Battou,ta,I have a lotta competition...mine is the P&S...for now...:(....................
-but my zoom is BIGGER,cos they can't afford the glass after paying out for the DSLRs lol.

And,yeah,I did put the wrong option in-HTML at first,but correcting that does not seem to work-except for the first pic...will keep trying.

LaFoto,cheers for the heads up about Photo Themes,and advice.

My Bros....
IMG%5D

Can only think my server's having a fit,or I triggered some virus protection in your forum..??

I can see an image icon,right now,but when I hit "save',it usually vanishes...(in edit,that is)
IMG%5D

Last edited:
Could this part of the URL you are copying be the problem?
FalscheURL.jpg

As far as I know, there must not be two http: //'s to be seen... :scratch:

DSC06091.jpg

Made one of them visible. It's not only a problem with too many letters, signs and numbers at the beginning, but also all that is right behind the .jpg-extension needs to disappear. Then clicking on the little image-icon above the reply box (yellow square with grey mountains and grey sun) and clicking right onto the highlighted http: // in order to have that first one disappear makes the photo show. (They're both the same, aren't they?)

Don't think so....and it DID actually work,one time...

IMG%5D

my box looks like this
http://
boattrip080908326.jpg

oops,TWO " HTTP:// "s

My bros
IMG%5D

Tried deleting the HTTP:// already in the box when it pops up...Scuse me-its late here

Ah,getting there,many thanks,LaFoto !

My son,demonstrating "The 'tweener"

IMG%5D

this time there was only ONE http;//,and nothing after the jpg...

like this...xxxxxx
beachzaknme050908241.jpg
xxxxxxxxx

OKAY !! getting there..the box does not seem to work,but i can post an image by using only the text..not clicking on the mountain icon AT ALL.

like this

some lunatic lent my rascal a video camera...

DSC04337.jpg

Last edited:
Well, it worked ONCE! Yay! :D The other attempts once more have far too many signs, numbers and letters both in front of the URL and behind it...

Most reactions

Back