Shoot with a gorgeous young lady...

Masterful on Shot #1. Awesome!

Wow. I'm a fan of your works now. Those are very beautiful shots. Simply stunning. The model seems to be very cooperative. I like her smiles as they appear so genuine and natural. Hope to see more of your works soon. Cheers! Captain Kimo

No kidding on the myspace advertising .. Apparently you have models lined up ... One hell of a hobby.

I just got back from out of town. I appreciate all the kind words and even critiques everyone has left. I've been very lucky to work with some beautiful people and that really helps the photos stand out. There is also a lot of other great work on here and I'm glad I can help contribute. Again, thanks for the comments!

Hi Erik
Great stuff. Mind sharing some editing tips? Do you use portraiture filters?

as for my editing, it's really not that involved (mainly because I've been doing it for awhile). I don't use filters or even Photoshop. I stick with Paint Shop Pro as it was always cheaper so I kinda learned with that. Usually I fix blemishes first, smooth the skin, add some contrast, saturate or desaturate, then sharpen and I'm done.

they're all very nice... but the pose on the 5th does look a little off, like she is missing an arm, and the perspective on the legs is odd.

Awesome shots. What was the lighting set up on the last one with the vette. What a sweet looking car. Did you do any PP on the clouds in the last one?

Gorgeous model also.

~Michael~

I too am joining the Eric McCormick fan club. You must have a hell of a well paid day job if you havnt considered turning pro.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back