1. (you can dismiss this notice by clicking the X in the upper right hand corner)

As part of our new initiative on TPF you can come and take part in a series of new in-depth articles and discussions every month. Featured this month are the methods that one of our top avian photographers, Kristofer Rowe uses to get his stunning photos (as also featured on Tamron USA website as well!). So drop in and take part, I know that Kristofer will be happy to answer your questions and hear what you do out in the field with your camera!

Capturing Distinctive Bird Images

Shooting indoors

Discussion in 'Photography Beginners' Forum' started by truephotoga, Oct 30, 2011.

1. truephotoga

truephotoga TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    When you are not able to shoot outdoors due to the weather, what indoor options do you guys have? Do you have a part of your home setup as a studio with lights? Do you use your subjects home? Do you rent studio space? Thanks.

2. Kerbouchard

Kerbouchard TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Have you looked into event type places? Many hotels, museums, convention centers, aquariums etc will sell you a photo pass for a small fee.

3. EIngerson

EIngerson Been spending a lot of time on here!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    A great "Cabin Fever" shoot is water drops. It's a small setup and you can come out with some really cool shots.

4. redtippmann

redtippmann TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    I just stated to use my garage this year as a studio. I'll just need to find out how many space heaters are needed to keep it warm during shoots!