Shooting Jr. College Football... how?

So apparently the school has a photographer who shoots all the football games (and other games too) so the athletic director I had talked to told him about me and to keep an eye on me. It was suuuuuuch a great night. This guy was really nice. I shot with him the entire game and he was giving me all these tips. He shoots a lot of big games to like USC UCLA stuff so it was really awesome. Definitely a great experience. We exchanged cards and will keep in touch.

Nothing like talking to a school and asking permission is there. I checked out the link to your photos and there are some nice shots. Have fun now that you got your foot in the door.

I explained to you how I got involved in a previous post. This weekend took a good turn for me. I happened to be at Oklahoma State University for their invitational Cross County meet shooting the team I normally shoot. I saw another serious shooter there but we were both busy getting some shots at the finish line and I just said hi in passing. Later that day he pulls up to me in an OSU Cushman and asks me who I was shooting for. After explaining my situation he introduced himself to me. He is the Athletic Departments Public Relations Director and a real nice guy. I now have an invite to come to OSU and shoot from their sidelines and shoot other sports. The Big 12 sounds like fun and quite a challenge. It ain't USC but it ain't little league either. Have fun, sport shooting can get addictive.

Most reactions

Back