Shooting my first model mayhem today

ababysean

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I joined model mayhem and I have gone back and forth with other models to set up time/place for photos, but it never has worked out.
Today it has.
I don't know why I am so nervous. Chasing a 2 YO in a tutu with cowboy boots AND getting a good shot is way harder then trying to get a good shot from an adult. LOL
But I still am nervous!

59255_112915325432865_100001431947276_99213_3280281_n.jpg

47072_112919122099152_100001431947276_99267_4888249_n.jpg

Last edited:
I joined model mayhem and I have gone back and forth with other models to set up time/place for photos, but it never has worked out.
Today it has.
I don't know why I am so nervous. Chasing a 2 YO in a tutu with cowboy boots AND getting a good shot is way harder then trying to get a good shot from an adult. LOL
But I still am nervous!

everything is going to be fine! where are you gonna shoot? studio? location?

Outside downtown.
I might bring her by the studio if we have time.

Ohh please! You know you're gonna do fine! Have fun with it!

keep the convo going and the mood light.:thumbup:

Get drunk before hand, you'll be significantly less nervous.

Works for me anyway.

I don't know about getting drunk per se - but having a long island iced tea takes any edge off for me. :D

OK OK, fine. maybe two.

Don't judge me. God don't like ugly.:lmao:

Ah, sweet Long Island deliciousness.

Honestly, the model may be just as nervous as you are. Just relax and try to have fun. Don't be afraid to ask your model what they think from time to time. Some will be happy to offer you suggestions, while others will be content to just follow your lead. Ultimately it's your decision on how to conduct the shoot.

It went great!
She was very outgoing and natural!
I am excited for tonight after the kids go to bed to edit the photos.

Glad to hear it went well. I need to do the model mayhem thing out this way... shooting people is probably my favorite genre of photography.

Looking forward to see what you've come up with.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back