Shooting my friends today

manda

instigator of pottymouthedness
Reaction score
Website
www.lyptonvillage.org
My best friends are going toa wedding and they have asked me to shoot them all "tarted up".
Their apartment doesnt have a lot of inspiration, Im thinking a park may be better. Its sunny out but not too bright.

Im nervous and I dont know why, they are my best buds! I do not have the greatest faith in my abilities.

Actually...I know this is a novice question, but should a standard flash on a Canon SLR be used? I never use flash much, but would it help in this situation?

I'm sure you'll do just fine. :thumbsup:

Do you mean the pop up flash? Only use it if you need fill light to get rid of shadows on their faces.

Just try to avoid harsh shadows and don't have them looking into the sun either. Maybe you could find some good window lighting indoors.

Good luck.

i'm sure you'll do awesome manda! maybe you can find some nice shade under trees in your park and use the flash there to get rid of the shadows? i'm not sure how that would look, but it might work :scratch:

also, i couldn't help but find your title pretty funny "Shooting my friends today" :LOL:
...why would you shoot your friends? that doesn't seem very nice!

I would use the little pop-up bugger if for no other reason than to get a catch light in thier eyes. I always shoot with flash outdoors with people (even though my flash totally sucks! :wink: )

Most reactions

New Topics

Back