Shooting the Stag...

PlasticSpanner

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.cheshirecatcarclub.info
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well not really as the Bride would kill me! My best mates stag do last weekend. Took him clay pigeon shooting at a local club. Please feel free to comment.

The Groom. Getting into it!!!

_MG_305712.jpg

The Grooms future Brother in Law going nuts!

_MG_310711.jpg

Finally my favourite. On target with a view of the Cheshire Plains.

_MG_308618.jpg

Nice pics. I always enjoy shooting those clay pigeons. We go out to the woods when we get a chance and go nuts. I like the first picture the best. the thid is outa focus or the shutter is too slow(I see two hulls in the air and another loading/ejecting not sure) but Im sure you know that,mabye it was your intent.
the third with the shooting perspective is really nice also.

I see why you like the last best, Chris! Nice to see the target AND the countryside where you did this shooting!

I added a small amount of motion blur to his head & shoulder in the second shot to show some movement from the recoil of the gun. A bit of a lucky shot as the first shell is ejected and just caught the second one loading, something that happens in a split second!

LaFoto the last shot isn't strictly cheshire plains as it's mostly showing the start of the Pennines. Where we were shooting is actually the most southern part of the Pennines on the side of a hill called The Cloud.

Thanks for the comments guys!:thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back