Shooting

guest0

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My shooting skills @ 30 yards.

shootp-1-1.jpg

Yea I figured you for compound but there was a time when us old guys used fingers shooting our early Jennings compounds.

Pis = Sight pins or are you shooting instictive.

Yea I figured you for compound but there was a time when us old guys used fingers shooting our early Jennings compounds.

Pis = Sight pins or are you shooting instictive.

I used to shoot recurve but I am more of a compound girl.

I use the viper eliminator 3 pin sight.

DSCF0263.jpg

Nice, I grew up with a recurve in my hands but switched to compounds early in their development. Shot instinctively with fingers for years but switched to pins and a release about 12 years ago, really makes a huge difference in consistent accuracy. Sadly I have not shot in about 8 years now. In fact I have not hunted at all in the last 10 years except with my camera.

Nice, I grew up with a recurve in my hands but switched to compounds early in their development. Shot instinctively with fingers for years but switched to pins and a release about 12 years ago, really makes a huge difference in consistent accuracy. Sadly I have not shot in about 8 years now. In fact I have not hunted at all in the last 10 years except with my camera.

I just love compounds especially the bow I am currently shooting its so light, smooth and well tuned.

You should try and get back to shooting a bow though :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back