Shot A Wedding Last Weekend With My Point-N-Shoot Canon A710 IS

sabbath999

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok, that's a complete lie. I didn't. I just posted this to see if I could make anybody's head pop clean off in outrage :)

Yeah, not nice! I already started the popcorn!

Well, on the other hand...it's not the gear that's important...it's the photographer. I'm sure a good photographer could create some wonderful shots with a digi-cam.

But on the other hand (how many hands is that now?) a good photographer know to use the right tool for the job.

So... I was thinking that next wedding I do.. Pose the wedding party and take out a disposable camera. Get their reactions and than take out my real camera equipment... tee he.

So... I was thinking that next wedding I do.. Pose the wedding party and take out a disposable camera. Get their reactions and than take out my real camera equipment... tee he.

that's a good one :D

I've heard of photographers doing that as well. I might try taking out my camera phone and see what kind of reaction I get. :lol:

One of my standards is to mumble to my assistant while I focus, "How do ya work this thing?" I'm just loud enough to be overheard. I haven't made a bride cry yet, but it can raise an eyebrow.

I'll have to remember to do that at my next session. Bring out the point and shoot or the camera phone. Thanks for the comic relief!!!

Lol a good friend of mine her now husband's friend did the wedding photography using the said camera, or a model very similar. The photos were... well... on camera flashed.

I didn't like the way he posed a lot of the people.

Most reactions

Back