No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
3998586896_f4be62ed45_b.jpg

4308055680_b71667bda8_b.jpg

4307315567_d584fcefbe_b.jpg

Stop taking pictures of my wife! :razz:
I saw those on your site, I like em`. How on earth did you find such a clean tunnel??

its a tunnel use as a pathway.

This is at the Mackenzy King estate in the gatineau park near ottawa.

fantastic spot.

Last edited:
Overall, I like these. The main thing that bothers me is the vignette on the first one, which ended up darkening her face. On the second one the fact that I can see part of her left eyelid bothers me. I feel like I should see more of the eye or none of it. Just my opinion.

And the "sit" comment...I'll leave that one alone.

Is there a way you can lower the exposure on the opening at the end of the tunnel so it isn't as bright? It will help to bring the focus back to your wife instead of drawing attention away from her by being the lightest object in the picture.

I really like the way the curves of the tunnel follow the lines of her posture in the last one.

Is there a way you can lower the exposure on the opening at the end of the tunnel so it isn't as bright? It will help to bring the focus back to your wife instead of drawing attention away from her by being the lightest object in the picture.

I really like the way the curves of the tunnel follow the lines of her posture in the last one.

Thanks ! this definetly can be done. ill give it a shot when i come back home...

Most reactions

Back