Shot some HDR's...Opinions?

PackingMyBags

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I shot some HDR the other day and was wondering what you guys think. Comments and criticism appreciated. BTW sorry about the watermarks. Also can you guess which camera took these pics?

Thanks,
steve

Picture128_6_7.jpg

Picture157_5_6.jpg

Picture269_7_8.jpg

Picture257_5_6.jpg

No.... Why do you ask?

I like the last one best, with the tracks leading the eye.

Thanks...oh and i was refering to either my Canon 40D, or my SD 1000. Just wanted to see opinions.

Hiya PackingMyBags, welcome to ThePhotoForum.
Nice play with HDR, look ok, though all in all the sky suggests the photos cannot/should not be as bright and cheery as they now are (first impression of mine).

Another thing which I would have told you about in PM if PMing was possible with our newest members (takes up to 20 posts in and a week of membership or so until that function kicks in) - please read our Forum Guidelines (FAQ) and particularly this part:

• Any images used in signatures will be a MAXIMUM size of 468x60 pixels.
• No animated or flamboyant signatures are allowed.
• No political statements or links are allowed.
• Lengthy lists of camera gear should be put in your user profile, not in your signature.

And then check your sig once again ;) (Nice one, for sure, but too large).

Hiya PackingMyBags, welcome to ThePhotoForum.
Nice play with HDR, look ok, though all in all the sky suggests the photos cannot/should not be as bright and cheery as they now are (first impression of mine).

Another thing which I would have told you about in PM if PMing was possible with our newest members (takes up to 20 posts in and a week of membership or so until that function kicks in) - please read our Forum Guidelines (FAQ) and particularly this part:

And then check your sig once again ;) (Nice one, for sure, but too large).
Fixed...and thanks for the input:sexywink:

How about its height? 60px high??? ;)

Wow, nice shots. I wish I could shoot like that.

Funny bacause mine already adjusted to a smaller size. I really dont get it. hopefully it changes soon, but honestly i shrunk it...a ton.

Thanks...oh and i was refering to either my Canon 40D, or my SD 1000. Just wanted to see opinions.

I was going to say 40D since I know it does bracketing but then I saw your EXIF info

Camera Model: Canon PowerShot SD1000
Image Date: 2008:06:11 17:39:41
Focal Length: 5.8mm
Exposure Time: 0.0040 s (1/250)
Aperture: f/2.8
ISO equiv: 80

I didn't realize PS's could do bracketing...or are these just a single exposure?

I was going to say 40D since I know it does bracketing but then I saw your EXIF info

Camera Model: Canon PowerShot SD1000
Image Date: 2008:06:11 17:39:41
Focal Length: 5.8mm
Exposure Time: 0.0040 s (1/250)
Aperture: f/2.8
ISO equiv: 80

I didn't realize PS's could do bracketing...or are these just a single exposure?

wow, i guess i underestimated you guys. Nice catch. Nope, no bracketing. I had to reset for each exposure. It makes for some long lag time and many useless pics, but sometimes it comes out right.

Most reactions

Back