shot this last weekend...

Jeepnut28

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
while on a senior portrait shoot.....I just wish it hadnt been done before:

1464984187_1cfed00903.jpg

The Graphic Programmes (or Programs) Site here is undergoing a sort of update ... not really an update, but it has never so far been recognised for its also being a GALLERY to show off your heavily pp-ed (ok: "post processed" :biggrin: ) images.

Nothing wrong with doing lots and lots of things to one's images to bring out their most potential or to express better and better (than the SOOC-pic could have done) what the author MEANT to express in the first place.

Only do we feel that this "Graphics (Programme and Photo) Gallery" is the better place for it.

The development to recognise it more for what is actually has always been is fairly new, but said development is in progress, so don't be upset about your HDR-photos being moved from the "regular" galleries into this one. As soon as people know there is yet another place where to find photos, they will go look for them, too, I am sure! :D

The Graphic Programmes (or Programs) Site here is undergoing a sort of update ... not really an update, but it has never so far been recognised for its also being a GALLERY to show off your heavily pp-ed (ok: "post processed" :biggrin: ) images.

Nothing wrong with doing lots and lots of things to one's images to bring out their most potential or to express better and better (than the SOOC-pic could have done) what the author MEANT to express in the first place.

Only do we feel that this "Graphics (Programme and Photo) Gallery" is the better place for it.

The development to recognise it more for what is actually has always been is fairly new, but said development is in progress, so don't be upset about your HDR-photos being moved from the "regular" galleries into this one. As soon as people know there is yet another place where to find photos, they will go look for them, too, I am sure! :D

uh...could you move this back? this is not HDR......I just dumped the exposure and boosted the contrast on it.

thanks!

Most reactions

Back