Shots for site, please cc

ga_shooter

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've been busy getting things ready for the site launch(s) and had my husband take a photo for the about section. They are real estate sites, so i wanted it to look a little like that kind of shot. I need feedback. To me the eyes seem wonky because i had to do some work with the cloning tool on the pupils.

Thanks

1699730829_6634767653.jpg

My honest opinion...lose the lipstick. It makes you look older. Lipgloss without any colouring would probably help.

Other than that it looks good. Though I do see what you mean about the eyes.

My honest opinion...lose the lipstick. It makes you look older. Lipgloss without any colouring would probably help.

Other than that it looks good. Though I do see what you mean about the eyes.
Thats really funny! The worst part is, that is lip gloss. Maybe I'm just getting old?

Hi GS.....

I tried a few things.....cropped the left side and top a bit to show you off, cloned out the item on the left side, burned and dodged the lamp, and applied some levels to give more depth.

Hope it helps.....

7985-1699730829_66347676531.jpg

Nice shot, though I do agree about the eyes. They just don't seem to be connecting to the camera. Do you have one eye which is lower than the other, like me?

Marian

Nice shot, though I do agree about the eyes. They just don't seem to be connecting to the camera. Do you have one eye which is lower than the other, like me?

Marian
I do! Most people look at me like I'm crazy when i tell them that my face is crooked, but it's true. Do you think i should try a different shot so that it's not so obvious? I liked the ones from this side because the background is so much better. Buit I have some shots from the other side that aren't so "off " in the eyes.

Most reactions

Back