Shots from my new 70-200 2.8!!!

TJ K

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just got it about and hour and a half ago from the ups man. Here are my first shots with it and I love it!
4208877751_bc53c99153.jpg

4208887313_9a7dd1d1d7.jpg

4208893501_91d6a81b03.jpg

4208875291_d0bc563701.jpg

Thanks!
TJ

Ooooooooooooh nice! I'll have mine tomorrow (with any luck)... Congrats!

Now get something posted in the Sigma 70-200 thread. :D

Love the bokeh too... creamy.

Thanks man! Hope you get yours tomorrow too. I put some in the thread as well. This is the sigma version.
TJ

wow, nice! Man, with all the shots NOYZE is posting, and now with this, i'm actually considering investing in a sigma lens.

wow, nice! Man, with all the shots NOYZE is posting, and now with this, i'm actually considering investing in a sigma lens.

Ya man this thing is really nice. I was first hesitant to buy anything that wasn't nikon but now that i've used this today it's great. If it stays like this I think i'll maybe even pick up a sigma 24-70 2.8 depending on funds. Thanks!

How does the build feel? I've head it's got a pretty solid feel to it...

It feels great in my hands. The only thing that is going to be taking some getting used to is the focus ring is like where I would think the zoom would be, but i'm already getting used to it by tomorrow it will be nothing. I was expecting weight but wow it really does have some weight on it especially when i put it on after having my 35mm 1.8 on it lol. The zoom and everything feel really good and no front/back focusing issues as of now.
TJ

Nice shots! Have fun with the lens! I think it's the next thing on my wish list. Probably will get it in one year, though.

You won't be disappointed!
TJ

Post more ! The bokeh is so very nice and creamy! Just curious, did you consider the Tamron 70-200 2.8, and if so what made you decide Sigma?

No i didn't really consider the tamron. It was between the sigma and the nikon 80-200 af-d and I read that the sigma blows it away in focusing speed and i'm wanting to start some sports and stuff so I choose the sigma. Also I read a lot of great reviews on B&H website for it and I decided for 811 shipped I couldn't beat it. I'll get some more in a sec uploading some more from a few minutes ago!
TJ

Wow those look really nice, I will have to consider getting one of these sometime down the road.

Thank you! Really nice lens especially when you can't justify 2.3k on a lens.
TJ

Thank you! Really nice lens especially when you can't justify 2.3k on a lens.
TJ

Yeah thats what I was thinking, $800 is doable for me if I save up slowly for it. Id never be able to spend 2k on a lens though haha.

Most reactions

Back