Shots from this week

magicmonkey

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Here's one of my ex getting eaten by a goose, I love the pic just for that but the other one's facial expresion makes this shot for me.

Whoops.jpg

This is an old and worn grave in the Minster Lovell churchyard which just caught my attention.

Unknown.jpg

thanks for looking, Comments and criticism more than welcome as always :)

both shots are very colorful and have good clarity...the expression on the second goose makes that shot...and their eyes are so pretty...

but the stone in the grass is really cool...the stone is so old..and just the tilt and highlights makes it an interesting picture... really love that one..

make it black and white, and if you can "scare" it up some, it would be killer in the dark side gallery!!

Thanks Aprilraven! I did have a quick go at B+W on the second one but I'm not really happy with the results to be honest, my B+W cenversion skills leave a lot to be desired! ;)

:lol: .... love that one of your ex getting bitten.... that goose looks well riled up!.... the grave stone is pretty cool too :thumbup:

Archangel said:
:lol: .... love that one of your ex getting bitten.... that goose looks well riled up!.... the grave stone is pretty cool too :thumbup:

Heh, I love that shot too, I think I might have to have it framed!

Thanks for the kind comments guys! Found out that the church dates back to the 14th century and as this was the oldest gravestone there I think it's safe to assume it's from around that time. There are a lot of similar stones that have almost fallen over and are jutting out of the ground at a 45 degree angle, shame all my shots of them were rubbish! Must go back some time...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back