Shots From Yesterday

DarknGorgeous

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are a few neat ones I took and played around with in PS3. I'm still learning so any advice is welcome. :)

Troy 1
Troy1Copyright.jpg

Troy 2
Troy2copyright.jpg

Amanda 1
Amanda1Copyright.jpg

Amanda 2
Amanda2Copyright.jpg

Amanda 3
Amanda3Copyright.jpg

Amanda 4
Amanda4Copyright.jpg

Amanda 5
Amanda5Copyright.jpg

No comments or suggestions?

Im going to be taking more photos with Amanda today and we are going to be working on expressions. :D Should be fun!

I think the shirt in the first few pictures really draws away from them, but very nice composition. Might want to go with a plain shirt for that kind of shot.

Yeah I thought so too!

I had already told my friend and model, Amanda, to bring a few different pieces of clothing with her today. :D

I'm glad we both agree on that. Are there any other tips I might want to keep in mind this time around when photographing people? Is it alright to have someone centered in the photo? I did a few centered and a few using the Rule of Thirds, but I think a couple of my centered ones look just as interesting...

Nice editing and colours. The pictures of Troy are interesting, but Amanda's are a bit boring. She uses the same facial expression in every picture and I think she's not relaxed enough, you have to work on it. Picture number four is really beautiful, I love the wind in her hair and her eyes - she has really beautiful eyes, but you have to work on the expressions.

Most reactions

Back