Shots of Caige

ChckLiz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took a few shots of Caige today while I watched him for a while. There are a few added in from the other day with Emmylia too. Enjoy. C&C welcome please :)

100_3919.jpg

100_3929.jpg

100_3933.jpg

The other day...

100_3744.jpg

100_3748.jpg

100_3749.jpg

7. This is their first great-grandbaby :)... I don't like the stuff in the background but I don't know how to edit it out.. :S

100_3798.jpg

100_3812.jpg

9. These aren't the mothers... the first is the aunt of both of the babies, and the other lady is the grandma of the little girl and aunt to the little boy:)

100_3836.jpg

100_3837.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

I love the shots of the great grandparents with the child. The reason is that the child is the center of their attention. It shows an emotion. Kids are always easy to shoot unless they are impossible. I liked the faded color, if that's what it was in a couple of them, very pleasing.

This opinion is offered free and it's worth every penny of it.

These are great shots for the memory book.
IMO, #8 , #9 have the most potential.
#8 has good focus, pose and nice lighting.
#9 has a great expression on both babies and would look great in a much tighter crop.
#7 is problematic because it shows the grandparents and the baby but there is a big gulf of space between them - if you burn in the background to eliminate the distracting stuff, the space looks even bigger.

Be more aware of the background and control the depth of field to keep trees from growing out of peoples' heads, etc.

(I don't care much for desaturated images (as opposed to B&W), these are generally low contrast and some look more stained than purposefully desaturated.)

You have a good model, a great start, take more and post them.

I suggest you trim down your submissions to 2 or 3 that you like the most so people can actually focus on that and give you more detailed response.

Lew

Most reactions

Back