Should I be proud of this shot?

hmmm. what are you getting across with it? Are they going to start a lap did they just finish? There is no movement I am sorta confused I guess, seems a little on the darker side. So I would say no you can do better. :sexywink:

No, unless you are only 17 in which case it's awesome! Sorry, inside joke.

Doesn't do anything for me. Agreed with all the C&C above.

To me its not good. Can't tell whats going on in the shot...black and white does not add anything to the shot...the diving board protruding into the scene is distracting, not sure which person you are supposed to be paying attention to...I would assume its the girl in the middle but the focus is more on the person to the bottom right making that ...ugly face.

I agree with previous posts...I just don't understand what's going in the shot.

:thumbdown:

it also looks like the person on the right is more in focus than the one on the lwft, which looks like it is the main subject

yeah not enough info in the shot to know what's 'going on

I didn't read the previous responses to your questions for the simple reason that, if you have to ask the question, you probably already know the answer.

The answer is NO by the way. Try again.

Nothing wrong with being off but learn from it and do better next time.

:thumbdown:

This photo puts a bad name to photographers! NO NO NO! the composition is horrible, the greyscale makes it even worse, the boy is distracting and i have no idea what this is meant to be showing! Argh.

Most reactions

Back