Should I buy a backpack?

Discussion in 'Photography Beginners' Forum' started by pvclobster, Dec 30, 2010.

1. pvclobster

pvclobster New Member

Gallery:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Right now I have a small camera bag that I'm pretty happy with. I'm flying next week for business and need to take a laptop with me, which won't fit in my camera bag. I could get a small case for my camera and put it in my purse, but I probably couldn't fit my extra lenses. Or, I could buy a camera/laptop backpack that would fit everything (and hopefully still count as my personal item for carrying on the plane). I'm leaning towards buying the backpack, but I'm having trouble justifying the expense. What should I do? Thanks for your help.
  2. Emilymarie

Emilymarie New Member

Gallery:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  3. bdiannec89

bdiannec89 New Member

Gallery:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0

I just purchased this same exact bag on ebay but it was a little bit cheaper and also it had free shipping and handling. I think that this will be perfect for me because i love to travel and I tend not to go anywhere with out my laptop and since i just purchased my camera i wont go anywhere without it as well...I plan on doing the 365 photo project this year so having them together will be amazing.
  4. ayatrony

ayatrony New Member

Gallery:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  5. flatflip

flatflip New Member

Gallery:
    Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    I only have 2 extra lenses and a large-ish flash. I love my backpack and I wish it held my 13" Macbook. That link didn't work for me but I know caselogic has awesome products. They're overkill on looks, design, function, durability and protection.