Should I buy it???? Canon Mark III

Yes...there is that. I get that every time I buy something that isn't groceries. :(

The funny thing with photographic eq. is there is no buyers remorse after the purchase....wonder why that is? Enjoy your new purchase .... Post some first pictures.

The funny thing with photographic eq. is there is no buyers remorse after the purchase....wonder why that is? Enjoy your new purchase .... Post some first pictures.

At least with camera bodies they do retain some value if you take care of them properly.

At least with camera bodies they do retain some value if you take care of them properly.

Not really with digital. It will be outdated so fast that its not funny. The resale is almost worse then music gear with the exception of some guitars. Its the lenses that really retain more value since they can be used on future models.

But if I had the skrill to pick up a mark iii is sure as hell would. That thing is out of sight.

Nothing quite like the endorphin rush when you click 'Confirm Order' on a new camera. Then the process starts...

:goodvibe::boogie::shock::???::neutral::bounce::waiting::cheer::D

It's actually dopamine but similar concept. :)

thetrue said:
How are you sure? They're based in NY it seems. Just because it's not B&H or Adorama doesn't necessarily make it sketchy...

I'm sure because their website looks like it was designed by a third grader.

Plus, look at this smokin' deal.

$image-599367447.jpg

They didn't spend $10k on website design, allowing for better prices on cameras :)

No, but seriously - I don't know anything about them. Would you like me to find reviews about them?

Either way, I found it for Kathy to see if Adorama would price match, NOT to say "hey go buy it there"

Most reactions

New Topics

Back