Should I buy it?

third party chargers are so cheap that i cant imagine why someone would take such a hit selling a camera with a dead battery.
if you have a store that carries those batteries you can always buy one (or a generic) and take it to test the camera.

stereotypical profiling aside, I would be pretty leery of anyone selling a digital camera with no charger and at a third of what it should be selling for in working condition. especially when generic chargers are <$10 on ebay.
buuuuut....its a really great deal on that camera if it works.

This falls well below the "is this a shady internet deal" run dont walk away....

which is the best photographic tool to edit photos or create photos?? can anyone help me..

which is the best photographic tool to edit photos or create photos?? can anyone help me..
Hello! And welcome to the forums! You should start a new thread of your own to ask your question.

Now for my answer: Photoshop is the premier photo editing software, and you can lease it along with Lightroom for $10 a month. There is a learning curve with PS, but Lightroom is easier to learn although it will not do some of the more advanced operations that Photoshop will do.

There are also some free ones available also, but they're not the same as PS.

Yeah, because all people holding something (that may or may not be marijuana) are thugs with dreadlocks who apparently steal cameras that you have to prove aren't stolen by involving police. :rolleyes-39:
It was definitely bud haha. Regrettably, I sold it for many years. I'm not going to involve the police unless he admits it or I know, but the whole situation sounds fishy. You can usually tell when someone is a thug, but I will refrain from posting his photo on this forum haha.

If he admits it's stolen, then I wouldn't even consider buying it. He's scum and you'd just be condoning what happened to the original owner.
I definitely wouldn't buy it if I knew it was stolen. I would try to see it through that the owner receives his/her camera back.

Tell them to meet you in a police station. My cousin did that when she bought a brand new 18-70 off craigslist for $100. The guy had no problems with it, in fact..he suggested it.

If he don't agree to meet in a police station, then you'll know something is up haha.
Haha, good idea. He might not want to meet at the police station for other reasons though...

It was definitely bud haha
Sooo... You saw it in person? Held it? Got it tested? Smoked it? This was confirmed by whom?

How do you know it wasn't completely fake?

Also, what's your definition of "thug"? Does a specific hairstyle make you more likely to be a "thug"?

It was definitely bud haha
Sooo... You saw it in person? Held it? Got it tested? Smoked it? This was confirmed by whom?

How do you know it wasn't completely fake?

Also, what's your definition of "thug"? Does a specific hairstyle make you more likely to be a "thug"?
You're unnecessarily difficult, but I don't mind :). His first Facebook photo is him holding what is clearly a bud with his friend holding a small bong in the background. His second photo is literally a mug shot. I use "thug" interchangeably with "criminal".

Most reactions

Back