Should I stay or should I go....

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It's come to my attention that I've apparently pissed of way too many people here. My witty banter and strong opinions seem to have been ripping through the fibre of TPF serenity.

As much as I would like to stay it seems that far too many people (other than terri!) want me gone. She shouldn't have to defend me. And I can't stand constantly getting warnings about my "final notice".

Jesus, I haven't even done anything lately but respond.

Anyway, as this origins of this thread started with a question, i'm sure the result will be my banning.

So a fond farewell. You people are alright.

Make sure to check the website for updates and new ladies.

P.S. Thanks terri. you're a peach. Or some other delectable fruit. Unless you don't want to be a fruit. In that case you're a....vegatable? Naw, that don't work either. How about; you're really nice!;)

Go take a breather, Problem Child. ;) Come back and see us sometime. Get your internet up at your new home and post a picture or two; the few I saw were very nicely done. :thumbup:

I don't know you, and am not familiar with your posts...

But I would say stay if you want to stay, speak your mind and be yourself.

Stay my man, I have a weakness for yah however much you upset people...I see where your going with things...even if you dont say it in the best way...

Terri's not the only staff member of this forum that likes you. :hugs: I just wish you'd think before you put your foot in your mouth all the way up to your kneecap. Come hang out and play with us when you feel you can put your edit/tact button to regular use. And by all means.... post more photos. I've been too busy to check them out but have heard nice things. Smooch! :goodvibe:

I think it is noble of you to bow out gracefully, but I honestly don't think it is necessary. You have a great sense of humor, but it tends to be a little left of center.
Your topics are good and provoke thought, however this may not be the place for some of those topics. I'm not asking for you to change, just think what the outcome might be if you start/post a questionable thread or statement.
I've seen your photos and I agree with Terri, you have talent.

PS. I like ya too... :hugs:

I think you're just looking for some TLC personally :p
Stop your howling and stay. You're alright ;)

Well...i haven't been banned yet.

*keeps quiet*

Stay... I like reading your comments...

Steve :thumbup:

Stick around. I haven't read anything from you that offended me personally. Besides now that I know you won't say anything back for fear of banning I can bash you all I want. :)

Stay, you're the only person on here I feel is like me that I know of.

Maybe thats a bad thing...

I'll make this very simple. If you enjoy it here, and want to be a part of this site for the right reasons, by all means stay. I've seen plenty of examples of you doing a good job at fitting in and apparently enjoying yourself, and thats a good thing. Unfortunately, I've also seen quite a few examples of what I can't help but believe is you trying to stir up debate and cause trouble, and I believe that quite often entertains you. If you do feel the need to do that sort of thing, I'd rather you leave.

It probably sounds like an odd question, but what do you want out of being here? Do you want to make friends and learn more about photography?

I want to make friends and learn more about photography, while at the same time discussing non photography related subjects in an adult manor. Unfortunatly I've made the mistake of not acting like an adult at times.

As you are more than aware, that is no small part to the response I have had from some "adults" here on the board.

As some of you have now come to the conclusion that I am not the immature "idiot" that I have painted myself, we can probably move on.

So...how about that local sports team. I heard their star player scored many points in their last game...

Most reactions

Back