Should I stay or should I go....

I'm showing 10 (possible just eight cause I can't seem to find 10 pictures that I want to put up) pictures at a loft performance that my friend has organized. She will be singing, i'm showing my pictures, and some other guy is doing some live painting thing to bongo's(not really my thing, but i'll watch anyway).

The theme will be the ladies in B+W.

I know i've plugged her enough times but the main performance is by www.emma-lee.com .

bace said:
some other guy is doing some live painting thing to bongo's
Sounds like it could be a riot.
If he strips off and daubs himself in paint prior to writhing around on the canvas whist someone else bangs on his bongo, tell him it was done 40 years ago and leave.
If he plays the bongo's whilst he is painting, it's worth sticking around and waiting for the inevitable accident :lmao:

I hope he's not taking any bloody clothes off. Mind you, if he does, I'll be taking pics of the expressions on peoples faces.

But yeah, apparently it's to someone else's bongo drumming.

The actual location is a loft space underneath the loft space that I used to live in. These people were friggin annoying. Music by deaf people, for deaf people. In other words, at 9am on Sunday morning I would be woken by the sounds of the most god awful sound experience ever.

I hated the people that owned the space...now I'm showing work there.

hang in there Bace :hug::
don't know whats happeneg in here.. never really step into the general off topics... but iv seen some great posts from you and it would be a pity to have you leave
so please stay if you havent already decided to :hugs: :mrgreen: :thumbup:
c'mon kiss and make up... :lmao: afterall everyone makes mistakes;)

Most reactions

Back