should I toss it? nsfw

mmaria

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Yeah, I made some mistakes...

Her other hand is not visible, the light is too bright...

....but she's happy with the picture and doesn't mind anything...

And... is it so bad that I should get rid of it or maybe I could get away with it and keep it?

P.S. I'm in Slovenia, having a great time... Miss you here Leo :D

unnamed.jpg

16958387629_086b3b22f4_z.jpg

Last edited:
I would not toss it. I'm not an expert, but I actually like the lighting.

Yes, it's missing some of her right arm. I might have shot this a little lower to get part of her right ankle and leg in - looks too much like just a shoe on the floor there. But the high key is pleasing and her leg and buttocks are very nice. It's no wonder why she likes the photo.

I would crop out the left so the window/skylight along that line is gone, this would also remove some of the glare but its still a good shot

Incredible view of stunning assets. Even at 75 this shot said BAM. Ed

Two minor things I don't like, the corner of the sky light and the crooked leg of the stool. But the rest of it is so good that it is absolutely a keeper. Well done !!!!

And every single "toss it" joke I could come up with was absolutely NSFW and would get me banned :(

Two minor things I don't like, the corner of the sky light and the crooked leg of the stool. But the rest of it is so good that it is absolutely a keeper. Well done !!!!

And every single "toss it" joke I could come up with was absolutely NSFW and would get me banned :(
What stool, I didn't see a stool. :smile-new:

Actually, the arm bothers me not a whit since it's completely gone, but what does bother me a bit is the right foot, which appears to be just "sitting" on the floor, under the chair. I wish you'd brought her legs together a bit more so we could see some continuation of thigh to leg to foot. That aside, nice image, and I too really like the lighting.

I certainly wouldn't toss it, this is a really good picture of a very beautiful woman. There's the foot & arm which others have mentioned, but we can't do anything about that.

The only thing I might retouch is a fabric dangly thing between her buttocks, and bumpy light thing at the bend of the left elbow.

The other thing I might try just as an experiment ... would be to tinker with the sliders & get her hair as dark as I could (but keep the texture also), try to get some separation between her right buttock and the wall, and get some contrast in the floor tiles, maybe darken the shoes. :)

I would not toss it. I'm not an expert, but I actually like the lighting.
neither am I ;)

I wanted it to be this way. I guess it needs a bit more separation between her body and the bg.. but it's not that much of a problem

Yes, it's missing some of her right arm. I might have shot this a little lower to get part of her right ankle and leg in - looks too much like just a shoe on the floor there. But the high key is pleasing and her leg and buttocks are very nice. It's no wonder why she likes the photo.
Oh God She doesn't have the other leg too!? lol
I was so focused on her butt that I haven't even notice one leg/one arm issue.

Shooting from bellow would cause other issues regarding the space we were in.

I would crop out the left so the window/skylight along that line is gone, this would also remove some of the glare but its still a good shot
I didn't crop it but I did get rid of the window

Incredible view of stunning assets. Even at 75 this shot said BAM. Ed

nice comment Ed ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back