should I toss it? nsfw

Two minor things I don't like, the corner of the sky light and the crooked leg of the stool. But the rest of it is so good that it is absolutely a keeper. Well done !!!!

And every single "toss it" joke I could come up with was absolutely NSFW and would get me banned :(
two minor things are fixed

and thanks for "Well done" :)

Two minor things I don't like, the corner of the sky light and the crooked leg of the stool. But the rest of it is so good that it is absolutely a keeper. Well done !!!!

And every single "toss it" joke I could come up with was absolutely NSFW and would get me banned :(
What stool, I didn't see a stool. :smile-new:
I guess that's a good thing for this pict :)

Actually, the arm bothers me not a whit since it's completely gone, but what does bother me a bit is the right foot, which appears to be just "sitting" on the floor, under the chair. I wish you'd brought her legs together a bit more so we could see some continuation of thigh to leg to foot. That aside, nice image, and I too really like the lighting.
Thanks... there's nothing I can do with her right leg now... Next time :)

I certainly wouldn't toss it, this is a really good picture of a very beautiful woman. There's the foot & arm which others have mentioned, but we can't do anything about that.

The only thing I might retouch is a fabric dangly thing between her buttocks, and bumpy light thing at the bend of the left elbow.

The other thing I might try just as an experiment ... would be to tinker with the sliders & get her hair as dark as I could (but keep the texture also), try to get some separation between her right buttock and the wall, and get some contrast in the floor tiles, maybe darken the shoes. :)
The fabric tangling would be too much work for the thing that doesn't bother me, so I left it. the elbow is just that, her elbow.
As for your other suggestions, if I do them like that, then the picture would be different.

Last edited:
Coming in late... Very nicely done Marija. I actually like the first image you posted - with the window, one could imagine it was "real" as if someone just happened to come by when she was getting herself ready. Without the window, the focus is strictly on her, and the feeling of the place is somewhat lost. Attractive model, and the hi-tone lighting suits the subject, so I didn't see any issues there. And as Ed has noted, her curves certainly command our attention!

Coming in late... Very nicely done Marija. I actually like the first image you posted - with the window, one could imagine it was "real" as if someone just happened to come by when she was getting herself ready. Without the window, the focus is strictly on her, and the feeling of the place is somewhat lost. Attractive model, and the hi-tone lighting suits the subject, so I didn't see any issues there. And as Ed has noted, her curves certainly command our attention!
Oh Paul, why didn't you say something earlier!?

I also like it more with the window but considering what everyone was saying I thought I was completely wrong... :(

Sigh. Because I have limited time these days. Spring has sprung, and the number of homeowners who have discovered major issues with their houses has skyrocketed. In addition to looking after the jobs we already have, I have probably 2-3 prospect visits each day. So it's either in the morning, before heading out, or late at night when I'm zoning out. Not complaining, mind you, just less time to participate in one of my favourite forums (and this is not the only forum that I go on).

And another note, Marija - your images (and processing) are almost always very, very good. There's not much we can tell you that will "improve" the image. Sure, we all have our opinions and tastes, but at the same time, that doesn't make our opinions more valuable than your vision. I really like what you do. And if you make "errors", that's part of the currency paid to explore boundaries.

Sigh. Because I have limited time these days. Spring has sprung, and the number of homeowners who have discovered major issues with their houses has skyrocketed. In addition to looking after the jobs we already have, I have probably 2-3 prospect visits each day. So it's either in the morning, before heading out, or late at night when I'm zoning out. Not complaining, mind you, just less time to participate in one of my favourite forums (and this is not the only forum that I go on).

more work, more money ;) You'll be just fine!

And another note, Marija - your images (and processing) are almost always very, very good. There's not much we can tell you that will "improve" the image. Sure, we all have our opinions and tastes, but at the same time, that doesn't make our opinions more valuable than your vision. I really like what you do. And if you make "errors", that's part of the currency paid to explore boundaries.
Paul, I should copy this somewhere.

Thank you for your words! You're too kind

I really like the lighting, and the whole photo for that matter! The one thing that I saw right off the bat, was her bra strap on her back. You can see it through the laces, maybe you can clone it out. :)

I think you should post more from this shoot.

I really like the lighting, and the whole photo for that matter! The one thing that I saw right off the bat, was her bra strap on her back. You can see it through the laces, maybe you can clone it out. :)
Please don't look there! :D
I was soo pissed off when I realized that she didn't take off her bra! I was so concentrated on everything else that I haven't seen that strap at all, until I was in PS.

I think you should post more from this shoot.
lol
I will when I have time to edit more pictures. I have just 4 edited for now

Please don't look there! :D
I was soo pissed off when I realized that she didn't take off her bra! I was so concentrated on everything else that I haven't seen that strap at all, until I was in PS.

When I saw it I thought "I the heck didn't she take that off"! And sorry, next time I will not look that close! ;)

Oh. Well. Hai there. Very nice. Mmkay I'mma go now. Yeah. Very nice.

Most reactions

Back