Should I worry...

Didn't see anything about spasms when I skimmed through that, rob, but I did find this elsewhere just now, in reference to my leg spasms over the last few days:

One-sided leg cramps or spasms can help with the decision of what to supplement, whereby the left side is usually indicative of calcium, while the right side is generally an indication of magnesium being needed, although some individuals require a calcium / magnesium combination for relief as a result of both being low. If right-sided muscle cramps respond to calcium (rather than to magnesium or other acidifying strategies), then dehydration is suspect, and extra sodium may be additionally required

I can't remember for certain which leg it was, but I am pretty sure it WAS the right side.

My mom is huge into eating healthy/all that lovely stuff...
She says that if you get Peter Gillham's "Natural Vitality" "Natural Calm" it will help you out a lot. (she's still talking... she gets excited about helping people...) :lol:

OK, this is out of one of her books...

Best Food Sources

Kelp :p
Almonds
Cashews

Legumes, such as:

Red Beans
Soybeans
White Beans
Pinto Beans
Lentils
Split Peas, etc.

Dried Fruit,

Figs
Bananas, etc.

Fruits.
Apples
Avacado
Apricots, etc.

Those are all the foods that are high in magnesium.
Here are some that will kill it off...

ENEMIES

Alcohol :grumpy:
Diuretics (wha?)
Processed Foods
Refined Flour
Sugar
Excess Protein

Yeah...it's been about 8 hours or so since my eye first started spasming...it's happening every couple of minutes, if not more...it's still happening. This is annoying as hell.

I used to get this all the time.... and still do sometimes.
It's probably just lack of sleep, bit of stress, or you're using a new makeup, or soap or something and your eye is freaking out.

Don't worry about it. I'd only go see the doctor if it stops you from doing stuff.

My mum says I have a burst blood vessel in my eye...

I can't see it as it is on the side, and I'm not quick enough turning my head to see it. lol

I went to movie world yesterday, and I think the rollercoasters knocked me around a bit... I am off work sick tonight because I can't move my neck without being in pain... I think that might be responsible for the blood vessel too..

As for YOUR eye. Maybe give the doctor a call? It couldn't hurt.

it's tommorrow now. it's...still...TWITCHING! :grumpy:

Sorry...I'll stop annoying y'all with my eye twitchin vent now.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back