Shoulder strap question

Techuser

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Does it work just for small lenses? I tried with a big one and its too awkward to have it pointing fowards, isnt there a way to let a big lens pointing downards? other than hanging the camera upside down, cause this wouldnt leave it ready for shooting

shoulderstrap.jpg

Does it work just for small lenses? I tried with a big one and its too awkward to have it pointing fowards, isnt there a way to let a big lens pointing downards? other than hanging the camera upside down, cause this wouldnt leave it ready for shooting

shoulderstrap.jpg

I remember seeing a post (or video) awhile back about a guy who had his setup like that. He could swing it up to take a photo in about 1/2 a second...very fast and convenient (using a decent size lens too). If I remember correctly, the strap somehow mounted to the tripod mount on the bottom of the camera to make it "hang" right. As far as where to find that (or even that post/video) I haven't a clue.

^ thats likely the strap from Black Rapid. That is the system I use and love it. Its great for events and such because it is fast. The camera hangs upside down at your side w/ lens pointing straight back. you grab your camera by the grip and pull it to your face in nothing flat. I use the RS-4 shown here: BlackRapid: RS-4 Strap

You can also go to their home page and watch the shootout videos. LOL
Intro to the R-Strap Video

They have fantastic customer service to.

Yep, the Black Rapid attaches at the tripod mount, so the camera hangs upside down.

That reminds me I want to check out their new double rig with the shoulder harness.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back