I am the Lord thy Mod
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Bought a backup D600 a few months ago, and while I usually dont buy any used gear outside the U.S., Henrys had a great deal on a very low clicky D600. so I bought it.
just wanted to say, if anyone from Henry's in Missasu...Misaussasua..misssasusag.....#%$^@& Toronto is listening....it was wonderful dealing with you guys. I was expecting it to take well over a week to get the camera, and I got it in less than a week. 90 day warranty, same as KEH or Adorama, but almost $200 less than what I saw at KEH and the camera is in absolutely EX+ condition.
Not a single oil spot to be found on any pictures. wonderfully packaged. I would definitely use Henrys again, and recommend them to anyone else. Good form Henry's, Good form.

I got my F90 from them a few years ago.

I got my F90 from them a few years ago.

this was my first time dealing with them.
I wanted a second D600 and was looking at used since the prices are really nice on them right now.
I use KEH more than any other used store, and Adorama sometimes if they have something KEH does not.
This time however, Henrys had a D600 with 1500 clicks in EX condition for almost $200 less than KEH and Adorama. I just figured that much savings would be worth waiting the 10-15 days that was the guesstimate ETA from Canada. I was surprised as all heck when fedex showed up at my door with a package from Henrys 6 business days later.

I bought the F90 from the Henry's ebay store. VERY happy with it. I ended up giving it to son #2 when he graduated high school.

Probably doesn't hurt that the exchange rate is favourable at the moment.

I used to check prices at Henny's, but their new stuff was always pretty high. Plus, my local chain has a Canadian price match policy. I never though to check their prices on used gear.

Probably doesn't hurt that the exchange rate is favourable at the moment.

I used to check prices at Henny's, but their new stuff was always pretty high. Plus, my local chain has a Canadian price match policy. I never though to check their prices on used gear.
I hadn't considered the exchange rate.
That could be it.
Either way, I was pleased enough with their expidited processing and shipping that I will keep them in mind when gear shopping

Mississauga. Native American name.

16 Years...16 Years.. by now you would think he'd learn how to spell my home town. Heh He's even driven there lol Oh wait I was reading the map heeheehee

Most reactions

New Topics

Back