Shout your Frustraitions to the World

I hate stupidity and ignorance.

All of the things that I hate about the world at this time are born of stupidity and ignorance.

All of the things that I hate about the world at this time are born of stupidity and ignorance.
Do they work for Bell Canada?

Now when you say stupidity.......

RAP...what a pile of garbage. Bad poetry put to some electronic drum beat. And what is with all the hand motions....got fleas? I think a cream can fix that. And what do these rap "artists" keep in those big baggy pants...their family? :lol::lol::lol: I just saw some vid on tv, and every word ended in "tion". :lol::lol:

well when you stick your hand in a pile of goo , don't come crying to us

I keep refreshing this forum page, and my myspace page and waiting for people to write stuff. And I have my phone on my lap, and aim open too. I am in so many mini-conversations at once. I just can't go to sleep yet, it's too early. MUST KEEP MYSELF BUSY!

RAP...what a pile of garbage. Bad poetry put to some electronic drum beat. And what is with all the hand motions....got fleas? I think a cream can fix that. And what do these rap "artists" keep in those big baggy pants...their family? :lol::lol::lol: I just saw some vid on tv, and every word ended in "tion". :lol::lol:

Rap is getting OLD and tired...And that grabbing stuff....its gross

walktaksim100908141.jpg

This girl spent the night at my house when my parents weren't home, and now her dad wants to kill me, and I can't see her anymore for a while :'(

People who work at halloween stores and cant tell the difference between halloween and a bar mitz fa... Go find a job being a taxi driver or something...gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah:grumpy:

When researchers don't organize their papers nicely and take 80 pages to get their actual point across. Especially when you are reading about obstetric fistulas. I don't want to read the v-word one more time! yargh (sorry for all of the young minds that just looked up what an OF is)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back