Shout your Frustraitions to the World

Why did it have to be done today, and why did they need 80 signed copies???!!

I'm going to murder the next person that goes into a thread all hoity-toity and says:

"It's spelled lens. No e."

Like they're a National Spelling Bee judge.

What if they are a National Spelling Bee judge? ;)

Should I start alphabetically? Let's see, I have quite a list:

1) Sports. WTF. I'd like to have just 5 mins to kick Tiger Wood's arse in front of his hoity-toity fans. Rant not over...
A) Sports figures have become arrogant, rude, and self-righteous a$$holes. Sports figures when I was young, where people to look UP to, not get mad at. Tiger Woods once took a fan's camera out of his hand and tossed it in a pond. Heh, if that were me and my camera; Tiger would be following it, then picking his teeth out of his arse.
B) Sports figures make WWWAAAAAYYYY too much money!! It's deplorable how much they make for PLAYING A GAME. Football is very...homoerotic. Two mend bend over, while another man yells "hut, hut", while he reaches up another grown man's arse to grab a "ball". They do this a few months out of the whole year, and get paid millions even if they loose miserably. The rest of the year, they spend on the news. THEY need to make $9 an hour and I need to make $2million.

Golfers are another issue with me. I know I'm Celt, but even drunk I wouldn't of come up with something as 'tarded as this game. You destroy hundereds of acres of precious land, place elements that are not of that particular environment, lay grass down, and dump 989898989898989 gallons of chemicals on it daily so it stays purdy. (This is the part I need a strong beer). Then, some guy/girl spends $100 to hit a little, white ball. Get in a silly, little automobile to chase it. Most the time they loose the ball. After finding the ball, the repeat the same stupid action again, all to get it into a hole, 500 yards away. Then they repeat this 17 more times. And then go home and watch a "professional" do it on tv and feel like a horrible golfer. Golfers travel the world, see places I never even knew existed, make tons of money per year even if they suck (not to mention endorsements), and to tv ads. WTF. Give em a plastic trophy and tell them to STFU.

Hockey: "Grown men" acting like drunk college kids fighting over a girl. The puck is the girl. Got ego? Nuff said.

2) Cell phones that annoy the hell out of everybody around the user. I work with mostly kids...20-24 and into the whole cell phone fetish. WTF. I use mine to call people, and as an alarm clock. Call me old, but so what. All I hear is dirty songs, silly ringtones, mp3s of music even I wouldn't listen to, and etc. They even play video games on them. MORE SH*T WE DON"T NEED!!!

3) MMORPGs. Okay, people buy a game for $40-$60 and then pay a montly fee to play. It's like EVERY new game is doing this BS. I play Neverwinter Nights I and II, and Oblivion. Oblivion has no online play, thank goodness. World of Crapcraft HAS to be the worst. I played for a little while and got sick of it. Sick of some 12yr old cussing me out from China, sick of the constant Chuck Norris "jokes", and the ur mom this, and ur mom that. I'm too old to pay for that. Why can't they make games that give us the choice to play on or offline?? Retarded. Thanks kids around the world, and lazy parents. You suck.

4) Church people coming to me and trying to "save" me. Go home.

5) Paying to mail something. WTF. Our taxes already go to the postal services to make it operate. So, I want to mail a DVD to someone they want me to pay $5?

6) Pay that does not keep up with cost of living.

7) Having to go through a national security scan, 5 interviews, 92 drug tests, 165 online questionaires that just re-word every question, and 77 phone calls later to get hired at a damn hardware store. Part time.

8) Walking down the street, or shopping and seeing 98989898989, 19 year old single moms every 10 feet. WTF. Condoms too expensive? Don't fu*k then.

9) Being single and getting ignored by every girl I see. Having a GF, and every girl I see look at me. WTF.

10) The fad that won't fu*king die: saggy pants off your ass!! JEEZUZ, enuff already! Pull up your damn pants!! Ever notice it's always guys that do this?? Why can't the occasional hot girl yank her pants down once in a while??

Rant over......as you were.

Whoo.... Its going to be alright there:thumbup:,

4) Church people coming to me and trying to "save" me. Go home.
6) Pay that does not keep up with cost of living.

7) Having to go through a national security scan, 5 interviews, 92 drug tests, 165 online questionaires that just re-word every question, and 77 phone calls later to get hired at a damn hardware store. Part time.
On number four. I used to have these two Jehova Witness ladies that would pester me every Saturday morning. I finally decided to answer the door naked so, they never came back. Then these two men came so, I told them I had a lot of things to get done and, if they would help me with my work I would listen. They left as well.
On number six your pay will never keep up. Unless you become a CEO and, are incompetent or, running the company in the groud. Or you become a Senator.
On seven just try being a concretepump operator showing up on a mining, Dept of Energy or any other government job after 9/11. Im waiting to be strip searched next and having them probe my hinder parts next.
One of my pet peeves is the rampant paranoia that seems to have surfaced after 9/11. Too many people want to give up rights for a sense of false security.

On number four. I used to have these two Jehova Witness ladies that would pester me every Saturday morning. I finally decided to answer the door naked so, they never came back. Then these two men came so, I told them I had a lot of things to get done and, if they would help me with my work I would listen. They left as well.
On number six your pay will never keep up. Unless you become a CEO and, are incompetent or, running the company in the groud. Or you become a Senator.
On seven just try being a concretepump operator showing up on a mining, Dept of Energy or any other government job after 9/11. Im waiting to be strip searched next and having them probe my hinder parts next.
One of my pet peeves is the rampant paranoia that seems to have surfaced after 9/11. Too many people want to give up rights for a sense of false security.

First stories are funny! :lol::lmao: But the whole 9/11 thing is a truth, and a big pill to swallow. I freakin hate it, and now the world's money is going to hell in a hogcart....*sigh*

^You need to cheer up..

No, no. Not on this thread! This is a thread to get angry with man..lol :lol::lol:

I'm not really all that mean, just for this thread :lmao:

To all you punks that like to go into haunted houses and spit, curse and hit the actors, I extend my middle finger to you. Cause of you , one of my fellow female actors at our haunt got sent to hospital with head injuries.
We get paid to scare your arse off, but not paid to be abused. Your nothing but a bunch of young punks that think your tough. Betcha your Mommy and Daddy would be proud, or do you even know who they are.

To all you punks that like to go into haunted houses and spit, curse and hit the actors, I extend my middle finger to you. Cause of you , one of my fellow female actors at our haunt got sent to hospital with head injuries.
We get paid to scare your arse off, but not paid to be abused. Your nothing but a bunch of young punks that think your tough. Betcha your Mommy and Daddy would be proud, or do you even know who they are.

I've heard of that crap happening. I guess they do it because they are too pu**y to get into a REAL brawl. I'd have to hit them back...that's just me though.

If they commit such a bold act, they should be tried as adults for assault and battery, and stuck in an adult cell for two years.

I've heard of that crap happening. I guess they do it because they are too pu**y to get into a REAL brawl. I'd have to hit them back...that's just me though.

If they commit such a bold act, they should be tried as adults for assault and battery, and stuck in an adult cell for two years.

We have some pretty strict rules and codes we use to contact security. Some of the stuff I have seen working this pro haunt has blown me away. Most of the teenages smell of booze when they walk by, they get in your face and call me names,and some act all gansta. Whateveh....:lol::lol: Im a human dressed in a monsters costume. :lol::lol:
I wont go into details here, but unfortunatly, my costume does not just come off that easy, that I can go rip their heads off. It takes an hour to get ready, and Im trapped in it for 4 hours at a time. Tonight is another night. I think out of the people 8000 that pass through a night, 7900 are cool.

belly button lint

Most reactions

New Topics

Back