Show off your sweetie week.

Sorry about the size....

At our engagement 12 months ago:

engage.jpg

My love now days:

Star%20Girl.jpg

there sure are a lot of attractive people associated with this forum!

Here are a couple from our trip to South Dakota last year.

YES I own full copyrights to this one ;)

old-us2.jpg

And coulda used a reflector here :scratch: . . .

us3878.jpg

I need more photo's of us also. This thread makes you realize that really quick! :confused:

My sweeties Maisy and Michelle

camera: Hasselblad 500c/m with 80mm planar
film: Arista Pro 400 in Sprint 1:9

mjnmdn1004.jpg

I'm not sure my wife understands my obssession with photography, but she's been very patient with the large amounts of time and money it takes, and for that I am a very lucky man.

ksmattfish said:
My sweeties Maisy and Michelle

I'm not sure my wife understands my obssession with photography, but she's been very patient with the large amounts of time and money it takes, and for that I am a very lucky man.

Aww... So sweet!

You know, I have the same situation here. My wife does not protest to the time and money I put into collecting and photography in general, so yeah, I consider myself lucky as well. She even shows some interest now and then... :mrgreen: and I know that she is not really into it, but just to make me feel good.

Brad and I are both a couple of nutters. :lol: Earlier in the marriage, it was more like your situation, Matt & Mitica. I think I married him cause he was this hot little photographer, frankly. ;) When he decided to enlist my aid while doing weddings, all hell broke loose. :mrgreen: But we have a blast together!

Most reactions

Back