Show your Ride

Truck-1.jpg

Xmetal said:
Cool ride there Hot Shot. :)

Freeride or Downhill? :mrgreen:

cheers man. its freeride all the way for me (the only way to live)

hot shot said:
cheers man. its freeride all the way for me (the only way to live)
I lived more for trials but tearing it up through a golf course on a Santa Cruz Bullit and having old people chase you on their golf cart spiced things up a bit :D

Michael.............to sore and slow now though to escape the wrath of a #1 wood

hehe, Santa Cruz cost a liver and kidney over here but oh my god are they gods gift to MTB'ers! :shock:

Might have to give the Golf Course idea a try :twisted:

hehe, Fate it's OK to dream but there are alternatives to a BigHit. :)

Karpiel....

1089570068_karpiel_de_bender.jpg

Use it for this...

ac3.jpg

My brother just bought one of these:
2005-Specialized-Hardrock-Sport-Disc.jpg

Now next year, I either get this:

specialized_p2.JPG

or more likely and more hopefully, this: :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: (VERY VERY VERY EXCITED):

1969bug.jpg

Don't worry Fate, I would have bought a bike but I'm tapped out on account I just blew my account with my 2600$ computer :p

I still have to convince my mom to let me and my dad's friend restore a beetle next year. If gas goes down, maybe even a microbus!

I thought I'd revive this thread.

I've been having a BUNCH of fun this summer with my lil vintage bike. It only does 40mph, but fine for buzzin' around town.

-Pete

81_C70.jpg

I was riding this ..until it got stolen on the 24th of August. And am again now that it was recovered on September 3rd.. :) The only difference is the idiot crooks broke the cool blue windscreen, so I had to put the original, ugly clear one back on for now.

IMG_2103.JPG

Most reactions

New Topics

Back