Al-Wazeer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Didn't find a good name for this shot :x

3840823702_5e848cb96e_o.jpg

What do you think?

:thumbup: I think the selective coloring works nicely with this shot and you did a great job with freezing the hoops just enough so as to still see the motion. My one little nit pick with it, is it seems to be tilted to the left. BTW, I never learned how to spin one of those hoops, how in the world can she manage five? :lol:

:thumbup: I think the selective coloring works nicely with this shot and you did a great job with freezing the hoops just enough so as to still see the motion. My one little nit pick with it, is it seems to be tilted to the left. BTW, I never learned how to spin one of those hoops, how in the world can she manage five? :lol:
Hmm I haven't noticed the tilt because I was depending that's she's straight, is she? The same question I asked myself when I saw her! :D

Hi Yousif

Actually, yes, she does look straight, but the building in the background is tipped to the left and if you look behind her at the other people they seem to be on a slight slant, like they are standing on a hill. Maybe the walkway was at a slight incline and that combined with the building in back is creating an optical illusion? I'm really not sure.:confused: :)

Hi Yousif

Actually, yes, she does look straight, but the building in the background is tipped to the left and if you look behind her at the other people they seem to be on a slight slant, like they are standing on a hill. Maybe the walkway was at a slight incline and that combined with the building in back is creating an optical illusion? I'm really not sure.:confused: :)
Possibly yes, but at the end the most important thing that she is straight :greenpbl:.

Realy nice capture. Selective coloring works nicely, as was said above. And it looks straight to me. The floor is what i think throws your eyes off and makes the subject look tilted. Also the tilt of the tree in the b/g, possibly. Nice shot.

Realy nice capture. Selective coloring works nicely, as was said above. And it looks straight to me. The floor is what i think throws your eyes off and makes the subject look tilted. Also the tilt of the tree in the b/g, possibly. Nice shot.
Thanks for the comment triniphototakeoutta.

I like the selective color on this shot. I do not think I would of turned the camera though, unless there was something that I did not want in the shot. The tree above and concrete below do not add to the shot and more crowd might have.

Craig

I like the selective color on this shot. I do not think I would of turned the camera though, unless there was something that I did not want in the shot. The tree above and concrete below do not add to the shot and more crowd might have.

Craig
You mean why I took it vertically? If this is what you mean, because I wanted her to << almost >> fill the frame because she's the point of interest and at the same time to leave little crowd at the background to make the photo even more interesting, so I think the crowds in the background are enough and there were no need for more, and about the tree there's nothing I could do about it, thank you for the comment Craig :).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back