Showstopping ladies

It seems your mentioning these are men made everybody forget to comment on the actual photos. But in reality there is not much to say about the photos. They are good show shots. In the second one her right glove (on our left) seems to be blown a bit but that could be the computer.

But I am still curious as to why they are men? Is this a gay theater? Or are women in Thailand not allowed to act on stage as they weren't in Europe a very long time ago?

Thanks for looking again c.cloudwalker and for your kind comment on the pics.

No it isn't a gay theatre. Thai women are most certainly allowed to perform on stage.

BY THE WAY,THEY'RE MEN.

This is not true...
they have nothing of a man, hands, body posture, everything is of a natural woman.
I can't belive what you say, when men change their sex, there are 100 of things you notice. Here they are women!

Like I said: they will pay the price for the high intake of hormones which make them all appear this feminine, but especially where there are the Thailand beaches, you find a lot of males who have themselves "changed", as sex sells better when they look like women. Sad, but true. (Not to say, these dancers necessarily are on that path, too, though the fact that they had their sex [or just their appearance?] changed this fundamentally does suggest it's got to do with income, and you don't generate an income which would justify these means by dancing alone... :roll: ).

Four more showstopping ladies

2007_01022809060014.jpg

2007_01022809060020.jpg

2002_01012809060018a.jpg

2007_01022809060027.jpg

These are men also.

Cross dressing is pretty well accepted over there........

As it is in many places around the globe.

Thanks for looking Newnan3. I wonder what you think of the pics.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back