Shutter Count?

Just 1 N - Canon.
Cannons go - B O O M ! ! !
Canons go - click.
Canons go click but nobody knows how many times.:048:

I agree with smoke665 - I tried both links, the second one twice - no shutter count.

Well cheers guys for trying. Maybe I don't need to know. It can be a mystery. Life is full of them. Is there any sign it is about to fail? I might take it into a canon shop in the city I guess they could check it there as you said.

Well cheers guys for trying. Maybe I don't need to know. It can be a mystery. Life is full of them. Is there any sign it is about to fail? I might take it into a canon shop in the city I guess they could check it there as you said.
Why worry about it I have a old Canon 10D that has been abused it's scratched and dented that I used for event photography it must have shot over 250,000 and if I put a battery in it it would still work, I've never had a shutter go cameras are made to be used not as ornaments, the only camera I look after is my 70 year anniversary Leica M4P

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Why worry about it I have a old Canon 10D that has been abused it's scratched and dented that I used for event photography it must have shot over 250,000 and if I put a battery in it it would still work, I've never had a shutter go cameras are made to be used not as ornaments, the only camera I look after is my 70 year anniversary Leica M4P

I hear what you're saying it's just the fear I am doing a portrait shoot/TFP model shoot and the camera stops working. Even if there is no money being transacted it would be pretty bad. I know it's a stretch.

I hear what your saying it's just the fear I am doing a portrait shoot/TFP model shoot and the camera stops working. Even if there is no money being transacted it would be pretty bad. I know it's a stretch.
What if your car breaks down on the way to the shoot, what if you get run over crossing the road to the shoot, what if your alarm doesn't wake you up for a shoot

Many things can and do happen. I had been waiting all week for a night time hot air Balloon Event to get pictures. When I got there after about 30 shots, camera made a terrible screeching noise which signaled the end of the auto focus. Up to that point there weren't any any warning signs. It happens, you deal with it.

Leave the cap on the camera and take a jpeg, it'll be black but i it doesn't matter, save that to your desktop and then go to one of those shutter count sites and upload it

Thread can be put to rest. I found the cable for the camera and that made it possible to read the shutter count and it is 42,964 - that's fantastic to be honest

Thread can be put to rest. I found the cable for the camera and that made it possible to read the shutter count and it is 42,964 - that's fantastic to be honest

low enuff

Most reactions

Back