Shutter problems!

thatcostme5cents

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have an Olympus OMF, and today while taking a photo, I pressed the shutter button, and the shutter closed, like normal. But now the shutter won't reopen. Is there anyway I can fix it on my own, and if not, how much do you think it would be to fix it?
Thanks!

I have an Olympus OMF, and today while taking a photo, I pressed the shutter button, and the shutter closed, like normal. But now the shutter won't reopen. Is there anyway I can fix it on my own, and if not, how much do you think it would be to fix it?
Thanks!

replace the battery. my nikon FG did that, the camera needs a battery to operate shutter speed.....some older Nikons can shoot full manual without a battery.

Thanks!

replace the battery. my nikon FG did that, the camera needs a battery to operate shutter speed.....some older Nikons can shoot full manual without a battery.

OH! That would make total sense, because when I picked it up to take a picture, the power dial thing was on check, so it was probably used up the whole battery then. Thanks so much! :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back