Shutter Speeds

DubbinTy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I have been reading some books on photography like composition exposure, even macro. I came across a section about the shutter speed and finally figured out thats how people get these crazy pics. Now i am not sure if there is already a forum thread like this but if not could maybe we get people to post pics they have gotten like this id like to see some of the crazy pics people have come up with.

shutterspeedtest.jpg

What do you mean by 'crazy pics'?

Are you talking about slow shutter speeds?

yes some of the pics ive seen taken by slow shutter speeds look absolutely crazy :p

Are you reading Bryan Petersons book? He means having the SS slow so it really captured the light (I believe).

yes haha those are awesome i really like pictures where you use slow shutter speeds to capture the light, i really find them interesting for some reason.

I almost had a seizure form the last one :lmao: those are pretty sweet especially the first.
TJ
LOL
I almost deleted this frame when I first looked at it. Good thing I know I can use it for medical research :)

what did you shoot to get the first image do you remember what it was? That is pretty crazy!

Not crazy like some of the others, but a very slow shutter speed non the less, 30 minute shot in the "bulb" selection.

Picture1641.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back