Shutterbug

woollmeister

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
A small coastal village about an hours drive south
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all. My name is Rob and my family and I live on the East Coast of Australia, a couple of hours south of the most Easterly point, Byron Bay. I'm 55 years old and have been married to my first wife for 35 years. We have 2 sons, and 2 grandsons, with another under construction.

I have been a keen "point and shoot" photographer for almost 40 years, and am about to purchase my first DSLR camera. I currently use a Sony DSC H2, and previous to that, a Canon S1 Is. A Nikon F55 film camera also sits in the cupboard, but is rarely used in this digital age.

The Photo Forum contains enough information to keep me occupied for months, not to mention the many excellent images there for the viewing. Hopefully, I'll get to visit the forum on a regular basis, and when I become a little more aware of procedures, even submit a few of my own photographs.

And finally, I'd just like to say " G'Day. " :D

G'day matey, glad to have you aboard.

Well, I took the plunge yesterday, and acquired a nice new Nikon D80. Technologically almost 2 years old, but still sufficient enough for me.. I hope! Would have loved a D200, but the finances wouldn't permit.

Hopefully I will aquire some presentable images to present for criticism, after all, that's the only way I will improve.

Most reactions

Back