Tuna

Fotoğrafçı
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
All comments/critique welcome.

Shy.jpg

awww what a cutie... The thing that stands out the most to me is how his eye really kinda pops out at you. Weird of me probably but it's my thoughts, lol. I like it

Oh, I like this one. Your DOF, exposure are spot on. Cute little bugger, too. :D

What equipment did you use here? Nice work! :D

I think that's how I would feel if I were caged in like that, luckly when I went to school we were not put in a prison.....feel sorry for the children of today :cry:

good picture picture, it stirs emotion.

terri said:
Oh, I like this one. Your DOF, exposure are spot on. Cute little bugger, too. :D

What equipment did you use here? Nice work! :D

Thanks for all your comments...

This was taken with an old Leica IIIc w/50mm lens.

Tuna

BLS said:
It bothers me that the fence covers so much of his face. Like everything else.

Thank you for commenting. I had to look at this photo for a long time deciding about the fence. I finally decided that the way we just see his eye through the fence is what makes the photo stand out from those that simply show the subject without any encumberments...

I can understand how you might disagree. Anyone else care to comment on fence or no-fence?

Hi, Tuna. I agree, I like the out-of-focus fence. It makes the shot. But I would like to see his right eye also, eventhough he has his hand over it. That's what I meant. But by all means keep the fence! It's great!

I like this shot a lot. I love the fence, but wish he was just a smidge to his left so we could see both eyes.

Most reactions

Back