Sibling Shoot (Twins and their Big Brother)

am i the only one who DOSEN'T get comments anywhere except the beginner's gallery... its enough to make a girl not want to post anywhere else.

I like the first shot - but the chin on the middle boy is very distracting. Too bad the feet and hands are cut off.

The second shot seems really weird to me. Not sure if its from the DOF (the blurry hands are distracting), the compositon, or if its the color. Maybe its just the difference in pp styles that makes me like the first shot much better.

The others are red x's

I like the first shot, but if you can remove the line at the top from the sun and the chin scrapes and it would make it even better. I am not fond of the second one. It almost makes me dizzy. Is it supposed to look in motion? I think it is a cute picture but I would just not do those effects. As far as the third one, it is great that the boy is off centered, but it is best to off center them where their face or eyes are toward the part of the picture with the extra space. Make sense? So in that picture it would have been better if he was off centered to the right instead of the left.

You did well. It can be hard to post and either get no replies or get replies that are hard to take. I have learned so much from this review board though. When people comment on your pictures they are just trying to help you. Keep posting and working at it.

Nice shots! I like 1 the best, the others look kind of soft to me.

I liked the scraped chin, I bet it happens a lot to that boy and it will be something they remember when he is older.

I think you are going a bit too far processing the eyes. Let them still have a natural look to them.

over all i like the captures. in 1 i would have liked to see their feet. kids feet are cute!
i am not a big fan of over-pp, but to each his own. a lot of people seem to like it although i feel that 1 may have some trouble printing with the colors.

i really like the expressions on the kids, really nice captures. One think i don't like is that all of the angles are looking down on the kids. the portraits would be much more intimate if you were down on their level.

i didn't do anything specifically to the eyes except sharpen them. the little girls eyes change color like crazy!

and thanks every for the feedback. i want to grow and get better, and this is how it gets done! thanks again!!!

i didn't do anything specifically to the eyes except sharpen them. the little girls eyes change color like crazy!

and thanks every for the feedback. i want to grow and get better, and this is how it gets done! thanks again!!!

You're saying that her eyes went from sapphire blue to very pale brown?

Her eyes remind me of my daughter's eyes! Sometimes they're gray, sometimes, blue/gray, sometimes blue/green, etc. VERY weird & every-changing! Many times, it depends on the clothes she's wearing or the surroundings. So, I don't doubt for a second that you didn't mess with the color!:D

Maybe it's just me but other than the first one the rest of the photos seem very played with. Their faces are a little to perfect and golden, kind of washed out. It almost comes of fake. I do think they are really cute though, I really like the first and last one!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back