Sick of rude people on this site

Status
Not open for further replies.
*sigh*

*puts on flame retardant jacket*

What are you talking about? Flickr kissing...what?

..... anything else you want to add ......
Well, since you asked, I'm not particularly fond of the bold font you use and the magenta color makes it difficult to read for my eyes. Other than that, flame on.

My point is when i have people with "bad attitude" answering all my posts, then what? ASK, REPORT, ASK, REPORT, ASK, REPORT, kind of defeats the purpose of this site when you have to scroll through the insults, OR some people could learn some respect, even though your safe behind your monitors

My point is when i have people with "bad attitude" answering all my posts, then what? ASK, REPORT, ASK, REPORT, ASK, REPORT, kind of defeats the purpose of this site when you have to scroll through the insults, OR some people could learn some respect, even though your safe behind your monitors

Who here has insulted you? Please, point to examples.

Who here has insulted you? Please, point to examples.

She probably thinks You insulted her somehow. Scroll though the insults? Never have I seen more than one insult in a thread; nothing outright anways.

Why would i remember, its not like i write it down and document it, these posts just occured, i viewed them, i went on with life, my point is, im sick of it.

Of course ANDS insulted me, why would i put his name otherwise in my post? Speaking of, ands wernt you supposed to respond to a certain email i sent you regarding light room. I thought if you can dish it, you can certainly at least help me out...

So essentially these are perceived threats/insults. . .not necessarily rooted in any reality based situation.

Well hell - those are the best kind of insults!

Why would i remember, its not like i write it down and document it, these posts just occured, i viewed them, i went on with life, my point is, im sick of it.

I had a look through your old threads and I do not see any insults to you. Infact I do not see any insults at all.

If you went on with life, this thread would not exist..........:er:

Where did this "threats" come from, and i never completely singled myself out that they only occured to me....

..... anything else you want to add ......
Well, since you asked, I'm not particularly fond of the bold font you use and the magenta color makes it difficult to read for my eyes. Other than that, flame on.

Hmm, my thinking exactly.

I think I have more respect for ANDS now, just for not flaming you crazily for directly naming him like that. Kudos to someone who can keep their cool, I say.

Ya know, for an online forum, the level of intelligence and lack of flaming and epeen size comparison is actually pretty good...

*enjoys the warmth through his jacket*

what ever least i dont go around taking candid shot of people down town Van and call that **** art

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back