Sick of rude people on this site

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to say,

IBTL.

I believe this tried and true graphic is completely appropriate at this point too:

eatpopcorn.gif

Okay on three everybody....

One...... Two....... Threequila!!!!!!!

Mind-Control.jpg

I had blue kamikaze shots at work today lol. I really have to buy that Curacao liqueur and lime juice (I have vodka at home....I'm Polish, I always have vodka :D). Those things are awesome. I still have to try tequila....I love working at a restaurant lol.

Last edited:
I don't know exactly what incident this thread is about and I didn't bother to read the discussion, but for what it's worth I do think a lot of people on this site have a ****ty attitude.

To all: -this forum exists for all of us, beginners or not, pros or simply hobbyists. Let's be polite with each others and try to resolve whatever needs to be resolved in a civilized way. No need for insults, put downs, slurs and what not. I have been on this Forum long enough to remember how well we treated each other, even in criticisms, and I would love to see that come back.

Thank y'all!

I thought I'd made this point on at least a couple of occasions yesterday, but it would seem that not all managed to read them. I'm sure this thread would be quite serious if it wasn't so funny. Anyway, it's off the way so many like this often head. Have a nice day y'all...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back