sick of studying

mortallis288

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
<rant>
Ugh.... finals week sucks. i am sooooo tired of ****ty teachers that does not really teach and expect u to learn things in their class...... back to teaching my self everything i havn't learned in a semester...... </rant>

i didnt know real life had finals.... i thought that was the schools institution to see how much you have learned in your semesters time

Listen to some Michael Jackson, drink some pepsi

*pulls out some pogs*
*flips up the brim of his cap*
*starts up the boom box*

man, that's RADICAL

[/90s]

I'm with you!! I've got four weeks of hell coming up. It didnt help that today was an absolutely beautiful day. I so wanted to go for a ride. Instead I got up early and sat inside doing assignments for about 10 hours straight.

to make matters worse... I came back home so I got food cooked for me, and made the mistake of bring my camera... first thing i knew, my dad had it off me and i havent seen it since. :grumpy: All I hear is every so often, oh I've got to get me one of these cameras....

all i can say is he better buy good lenses i can borrow!! :lol:

lol at least you got that far. Over the next 2 weeks I have two major projects :( One of them I don't even understand. Both are team projects, and I'm the smartest of the lot in both teams. That doesn't say much for the rest of them. We are screwed.

i put off two projects until today....one is due in 2 hours, the other is due at 3 :meh:

freaking school.

Real life has finals. They're every day or every week or every month ... everything that you do for your job. If it's not good, you failed, and you can lose your job.

And for another way to **** you off: I'm finally done with classes FOREVER!! 19 years was way more than enough for me.

i am almost done with high school 6 mores years left of school adn then im done hehe

i wanna do real estate law so im going to law school

Most reactions

Back