Sick, sick, sick !!!

Mitica100

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I can't believe people that do this!!!

The other night I heard on the local news that a prominent Battalion Chief from the city of Mesa (firefighter) tried to have sex with a lamb! How friggin' sick is that!!!:grumpy: :angry1: :angry1: :whip: :whip:

The sad part is that even he's been caught, there is no bestiality law in Arizona. Soon to be changed though, our famous sheriff, Joe Arpaio (the one that makes the inmates wear pink underwear) is going to push for such a law. This guy (Arpaio) is the biggest animal lover I've seen.

Anyway, I'm venting here...

From that link: "My friends have been giving me a lot of stick." If that's the case, then what did he need the goat for! ;)

Watch "Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex * But Were Afraid to Ask"

Gene Wilder :lmao:

Daniel said:
Watch "Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex * But Were Afraid to Ask"

Gene Wilder :lmao:

HA! I love that movie! "What am I doing here?"

I know what you mean. When I lived in PA, there was an article in the paper about this guy who worked at a turkey processing plant that got caught doing a turkey. To make matters worse, he talked two "friends" into holding the turkey for him.

erm...OK, NOT that I think shagging a 4-legged animal is normal (and you bible thumpers call all bring up sodom and gamora if you'd like), but I really would like to bring up an interesting point.

Is it really so bad if he wants to bang a goat, sheep, lamb, dog, or any other animal? I mean, excepting the wacko who called me several years ago to see if NASA would support her research into proving that aminals are smarter than humans, the truth is that most of us agree that animals are lower on the intelligence ladder. Also, they don't have the same capacity for emotion and long-term psychological care.

So, is it REALLY so bad that Hall, from Hull, wanted to schtoop a sheep? I mean isn't better than he run the risk of contracting syphilus (SP) than buggering a little boy or raping some woman down the street?

I wonder if the sheep followed him around more after the fact.

You'd think he might pick a more loyal animal.

bace said:
I wonder if the sheep followed him around more after the fact.

You'd think he might pick a more loyal animal.

Yea...look at Mary...she had her lamb following her EVERYWHERE...damn, Mary must have been good!

jocose said:
erm...OK, NOT that I think shagging a 4-legged animal is normal (and you bible thumpers call all bring up sodom and gamora if you'd like), but I really would like to bring up an interesting point.

Is it really so bad if he wants to bang a goat, sheep, lamb, dog, or any other animal? I mean, excepting the wacko who called me several years ago to see if NASA would support her research into proving that aminals are smarter than humans, the truth is that most of us agree that animals are lower on the intelligence ladder. Also, they don't have the same capacity for emotion and long-term psychological care.

So, is it REALLY so bad that Hall, from Hull, wanted to schtoop a sheep? I mean isn't better than he run the risk of contracting syphilus (SP) than buggering a little boy or raping some woman down the street?

I haven't been around in a while, just been busy. Just logged on today and saw this and I think I have to disagree with you there.

First, I think animals should be protected from this type of abuse just as they should be protected from other forms of abuse. It's not just the psychological damage, but also the physical damage to the animal (especially smaller ones).

I'm a huge animal lover (not a PETA weirdo, but an animal lover). I have 3 dogs and while I realize that my dogs are not human, they are a part of my family and are treated as such. It's my responsibility as their care giver to protect them and provide for them. I wouldn't want some freak having sex with them forceably anymore than I'd want to be raped, and I wouldn't justify the act by saying, "Well at least that was an animal and not a human." It's just as sick, IMO. Abuse is abuse, whether done to an animal or human and should be dealt with, not brushed aside just because it's an animal.

Again, just my opinion, take it for what it's worth. I apologize if I'm out of line or if I misunderstood your point. :)

Definitely not the first time I've heard about it. A while back I read about a guy doing it with his neighbors German Shepard...the dog died a few days later from internal bleeding. :( It's actually kinda surprising how often it does happen.

"The Island of Dr. Moreau" (sp?)

I'm thinking that if a person has no other reason not to instigate relations with an animal ... that movie right there should be enough to stop them!

EmilyM said:
I haven't been around in a while, just been busy. Just logged on today and saw this and I think I have to disagree with you there.

First, I think animals should be protected from this type of abuse just as they should be protected from other forms of abuse. It's not just the psychological damage, but also the physical damage to the animal (especially smaller ones).

I'm a huge animal lover (not a PETA weirdo, but an animal lover). I have 3 dogs and while I realize that my dogs are not human, they are a part of my family and are treated as such. It's my responsibility as their care giver to protect them and provide for them. I wouldn't want some freak having sex with them forceably anymore than I'd want to be raped, and I wouldn't justify the act by saying, "Well at least that was an animal and not a human." It's just as sick, IMO. Abuse is abuse, whether done to an animal or human and should be dealt with, not brushed aside just because it's an animal.

Again, just my opinion, take it for what it's worth. I apologize if I'm out of line or if I misunderstood your point. :)

Emily, you are definitely NOT out of line. I was being sarcastic, but if you didn't get that, then I think it's my fault that I didn't convey it correctly. I have a cat myself, and yea, I totally agree with you about the provider thing.

In all honestly, I think that anyone that even thinks about having sex with an animal (consensual or otherwise) is a wacked person...especially when there are enough people in this world who would be willing to do almost anything a freakish mind could think up.

jocose said:
Emily, you are definitely NOT out of line. I was being sarcastic, but if you didn't get that, then I think it's my fault that I didn't convey it correctly. I have a cat myself, and yea, I totally agree with you about the provider thing.

In all honestly, I think that anyone that even thinks about having sex with an animal (consensual or otherwise) is a wacked person...especially when there are enough people in this world who would be willing to do almost anything a freakish mind could think up.

Ah, good to know! Like I said, I haven't been around here in a while, and I didn't get the sarcasm part of your post, so I took it as serious! I apologize that I misunderstood, and I'm glad to hear that we're on the same page :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back