::sigh:: I'm getting old

one of my friends is 24 and has a lot of grey. So dont fret. Good thing about going grey is that you can color it. When your going bald like me, its not so easy.

graigdavis said:
one of my friends is 24 and has a lot of grey. So dont fret. Good thing about going grey is that you can color it. When your going bald like me, its not so easy.

I know how that is.... my boyfriend is 22 and hes already got a receeding hairline going :(

Yup, Im slowly but surely thinning. Every other man in my family is as bald as a cue ball so I know its comin. Im shaving it once its noticeable.

You know... I know some really cute guys with gray hair.... I mean.. they are in there like 20s and have gray hair but it doesn't look that bad... really....

graigdavis said:
Yup, Im slowly but surely thinning. Every other man in my family is as bald as a cue ball so I know its comin. Im shaving it once its noticeable.

You'll still be a stud in my book. It has SO little to do with hair. :p

Ya know...everyone thinks girls worry waaaay more than guys do about their looks and aging and stuff....I just think girls verbalize it more. My boyfriend is 24 and has a full, thick head of hair, and yet he comments "it used to be so thick"....He's worrying about it too! Personally I think he looks like a stud....and so do you guys, so quit fretting!!!!!!! :D Course, my ex had a bald spot at 21...his case is different than yours...he's totally un-studly!

Yea rite, you seen those Hair Club for Men commercials? Those models are all over those guys running their fingers through their hair. I need hair to have chicks! :)

Actualy I dont care, thinkin about shaving it anyway.

graigdavis said:
Yea rite, you seen those Hair Club for Men commercials? Those models are all over those guys running their fingers through their hair. I need hair to have chicks! :)

nah. one of my best buddies has lost most of his hair- he's 34 and lost most of it over a two year period from 28-30. then it slowed down, but he does shave his head now; you can't tell if he went bald or if he chooses the look. he just looks tough, now. more of a bad boy. which, as you know, chicks dig. he meets women constantly, (though now he's married and, sadly, it must end there :twisted: ).

so don't sweat the stigma, look forward to the new look, and when it comes, buy a new baseball bat to keep some semblance of order when you go out in public and the chicks throw themselves on you.

I photoshoped me with a bald head once. I looked scarry. My facial hair was my first attempt at loosing that "pretty boy" look Im stuck with. Now with a bald head...I may be able to make little kids cry...that would be sweet!

So what your saying is all I gota do is shave my head to get chicks? Why didnt I try that a long time ago? Thanks!

graigdavis said:
I photoshoped me with a bald head once. I looked scarry. My facial hair was my first attempt at loosing that "pretty boy" look Im stuck with. Now with a bald head...I may be able to make little kids cry...that would be sweet!

So what your saying is all I gota do is shave my head to get chicks? Why didnt I try that a long time ago? Thanks!

well, actually, there are a couple other places you might want to shave, too.

Shark said:
mrsid99 said:
Shark said:
For whatever it's worth, the eyebrows are NOT grey, they're sun-bleached from working outside and playing football (soccer) all summer! :D

I like it! d'ya mind if I borrow that excuse?

Sure! Go for it!

Now my beard...that is turning grey. :sigh: :pale: :irked: :sad anim:

my brother started going grey about 2 years ago and he'll be 22 in september.

not to mention, my dad started going bald at 19. my brother won't have to worry about that. his hair will just eventually turn white like my grandfather's did. ;-)

yup- you inherit the genes which control baldness from your mother. so if a guy wants to know if he's gonna go bald (genetically), he should look at his maternal uncles, not is father or his father's side of the family.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back