Sigma 24mm-70mm Lens Questions

RowdyRay

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Did a search and couldn't find anything useful. Read everything on the internet. Full frame, crop sensors......Head is about to explode. Figured I'd ask you folks. Will this work with my Canon T2i, or is it meant for a better camera?

The reason I ask, is I stopped at a local pawn shop this afternoon. They had one with the Canon EF mount. Should have wrote numbers down, but I have a really bad poker face. Put it back in the case and ran home to do some research. Going back tomorrow with my camera to see if it functions properly.

I'm a newb, what can I say? Have the 18-55 and 75-300 kit lenses. Been busy reading everything I can on lighting, technique, shutter speed...... You name it, Haven't spent much time on lenses. I'm also a cheapskate. Figured it wouldn't hurt to keep my eyes open and an ear to the ground for better lenses. If this is what I think it is, I can get it for a steal.

Any and all opinions are welcome. Thanks in advance.

Yes, It will work with your camera. Is it a useful focal length? I don't know.

Did a search and couldn't find anything useful. Read everything on the internet. Full frame, crop sensors......Head is about to explode. Figured I'd ask you folks. Will this work with my Canon T2i, or is it meant for a better camera?

The reason I ask, is I stopped at a local pawn shop this afternoon. They had one with the Canon EF mount. Should have wrote numbers down, but I have a really bad poker face. Put it back in the case and ran home to do some research. Going back tomorrow with my camera to see if it functions properly.

I'm a newb, what can I say? Have the 18-55 and 75-300 kit lenses. Been busy reading everything I can on lighting, technique, shutter speed...... You name it, Haven't spent much time on lenses. I'm also a cheapskate. Figured it wouldn't hurt to keep my eyes open and an ear to the ground for better lenses. If this is what I think it is, I can get it for a steal.

if it's EF mount it will work
but keep an "ear to the ground" for better lens ........ like the 55-250 STM refurbished $99

but keep an "ear to the ground" for better lens ........ like the 55-250 STM refurbished $99

Thanks. Wasn't the lens I thought it was, so I passed. Don't see any for that price. $129 was the best.

Seriously, the 55-250 f4-5.6 STM performs better than the Sigma 24-70 f2.8? Seems to run counter to what the reviews indicate.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back