Sigma 70-300 and Adorama

bp4life71

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Sigma 70-300 4/5.6 Dg-mac F/eos W/hd

Just got this from Adorama for $84.00 used. Its $160.00 new, so I think its worth a shot at such a small price. I know its not the fastest lense, but I'll be taking pictures outside only with it in sunny Georgia, so it should do fine. I'll get one with image stabilization later.

I just thought I'd share my most recent, really inexpensive purchase with you.

Can anyone here comment on how quickly Adorama ships? I just got the regular shipping and it stated 4-6 days....you think thats about accurate for Ny to Ga shipping?

If anyone has this lense, give me your personal review with it. Ive read the reviews on the web, but would rather here from a member who has used it.

Thanks guys!

Last edited:
Adorama is great. I've ordered from them a couple times. Shipping is fast. If you want it shipped faster get the two-day shipping. ;)

Can't comment specifically on your lens, but I wouldn't expect the world from it.

Adorama is great. I've ordered from them a couple times. Shipping is fast. If you want it shipped faster get the two-day shipping. ;)

Can't comment specifically on your lens, but I wouldn't expect the world from it.

good to hear shipping will be quick.

Yeah, I wouldn't expect the world from it....it's only 84 dollars!

Should allow for some good bright light picture days though. I'm saving up for the tamron 18-300 vibration control with macro lense. That one is 520.00. Until then I'll full with the cheapo!

Most reactions

Back