Sigma 8mm f/3.5 DG Nikon F mount for sale : Mint Condition

Discussion in 'Buy and Sell' started by 480sparky, Oct 6, 2017.

1. 480sparky

480sparky Chief Free Electron Relocator Supporting Member

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    In order to help satisfy your Gear Acquisition Syndrome, I'm offering my Sigma 8mm f/3.5 in the Nikon F mount for sale.

[​IMG]

This is a FX-format lens designed to project a 180° CIRCULAR image on an FX body.

[​IMG]

The sides and corners of the images will be black.

[​IMG]

Mint condition. I use this lens to create 360x180 VR images.

[​IMG]

Glass is clean in both front and rear.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is the CURRENT version of this lens. If you research prices, DO NOT confuse this with the older model!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Original slip hood, front & rear saps and nylon case are included.

[​IMG]

This lens will work on both FX and DX bodies, but will not give you a full 180° circle on a DX body. Also be aware that there is no motor in this lens, so it will not autofocus on entry-level bodies.... you will need a focus motor in the body to autofocus. This is rarely a problem as the DOF is so deep using hyperfocal distance, that you can just set the lens focus ring manually to 3 feet, set the aperture to f/8 and fire away.

The ONLY reason I'm selling this is I'm selling both my 15mm and 8mm fisheyes to fund the purchase of the new Nikon 8-15mm. I've raced the Siggmas against the Nikkor and the IQ of all three is a photo-finish (no pun intended). So I'm selling the Siggies and getting the Nikkor simply to reduce bulk and weight.

This lens sells new for $899 and given that this one is 99.99999% as good as a new one, I'm asking $600. I'll even take the hit on the PayPal fees. Plus I'll pay for CONUS shipping.... outside the lower 48 I'll need a bit more so contact me for the amount if you're interested.

Act fast, and I'll sell BOTH the 8mm and the 15mm fisheye I also have for sale for $950 for the pair.

You can check my feedback here on the forum, as well as ebay (I have the same username there).