Sign of Impending Apocalypse

I'd make a substantial bet that in 3 years or so we'll be wishing for it to drop back to $5/gal. This is a very temporary thing, na attempt to bankrupt Russia. A poorly thought out foreign policy...again. Even if Russia does fall down, the instability in other nations such as Venezuela, Indonesia etc will be a heavy toll. Merry Xmas everyone who gave themselves a 2015 gas guzzler for xmas!

UPDATE: 12-29-2014

I just bought a full tank of gas for less than $20.00.

End of the world begins when it reaches $1.50. I heard a station down the road was at $1.69.

Joe

cheap_gas.jpg

lovn it. Fuel is a major part of my budget... drop drop drop drop drop drop drop

I'd make a substantial bet that in 3 years or so we'll be wishing for it to drop back to $5/gal. This is a very temporary thing, na attempt to bankrupt Russia. A poorly thought out foreign policy...again. Even if Russia does fall down, the instability in other nations such as Venezuela, Indonesia etc will be a heavy toll. Merry Xmas everyone who gave themselves a 2015 gas guzzler for xmas!
i remember when it was four dollars a gallon and i thought everyone must be on crack when a gallon of gas costs more than a gallon of milk.

BRI_0313.JPG this evening.

Paid 2.19 this morning but gasbuddy said a station down the road was 2.11

Sent from my M470BSA using Tapatalk

Who can figure out the regional differences?! You guys getting robbed! It's $1.84 here today.

Who can figure out the regional differences?! You guys getting robbed! It's $1.84 here today.

It's $1.65 here. I got a call yesterday from BP. He says a lot of folks are already looking for new jobs. If this goes on much longer there's going to be hell to pay. The global oil industry needs the price stable at a bare minimum $85.00 per barrel otherwise this get's ugly.

Joe

northern new England. Everything up here costs more. Higher fuel taxes and longer way to truck it to the stations I would guess. Off shore on the islands they are probably still paying six bucks a gallon.

It's $1.65 here. I got a call yesterday from BP. He says a lot of folks are already looking for new jobs. If this goes on much longer there's going to be hell to pay. The global oil industry needs the price stable at a bare minimum $85.00 per barrel otherwise this get's ugly.

Joe
I don't pretend to know a lot about it, but I've heard the Saudi's can ride this all the way down to $50 barrel. That will kill most U.S. production, fracking included. Interesting times indeed.

Joe
I don't pretend to know a lot about it, but I've heard the Saudi's can ride this all the way down to $50 barrel. That will kill most U.S. production, fracking included. Interesting times indeed.
Good. The less we use our oil the more we have for later. wonderful if they want to deplete their reserves for fifty dollars a barrel. Maybe we can get them all the way down to twenty five dollars a barrel. I don't know much about it either but sounds good to me! Why use our oil when we can use all theirs!

......... Good. The less we use our oil the more we have for later. wonderful if they want to deplete their reserves for fifty dollars a barrel. Maybe we can get them all the way down to twenty five dollars a barrel. I don't know much about it either but sounds good to me! Why use our oil when we can use all theirs!
It would get into politics, which is frowned upon here.

Most reactions

Back